• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 PC Screenshot Thread

Lux R7

CONARIUM - 4K

49297553638_39b242a47e_o.png

49297553228_9a58925818_o.png

Still playing Doom (2016) and I'm kind of amazed how good this game still looks despite being 3 full years old. It also performs amazingly on my mid-range Ryzen 2600, RX480 system. id haven't release many good games since Quake 3 (I really enjoyed the first Rage by the way) but they sure have re-discovered themselves with Doom (2016).

Just Ultra settings, no post proc, so nothing nobody ever saw before - but damn, I really like how this game looks.

Last edited:
Still playing Doom (2016) and I'm kind of amazed how good this game still looks despite being 3 full years old. It also performs amazingly on my mid-range Ryzen 2600, RX480 system. id haven't release many good games since Quake 3 (I really enjoyed the first Rage by the way) but they sure have re-discovered themselves with Doom (2016).

Just Ultra settings, no post proc, so nothing nobody ever saw before - but damn, I really like how this game looks.

I just got the game on PC the other day and I was blown away but how good it looks compared to PS4. Here's my shot from the first outdoor area.
bhPWZJK.jpg

Markie

I think a lot of games from 2016 or later still look on par with current releases. DOOM 2016 and Battlefield 1 are good examples. We will probably not see drastic visual improvements on this generation anymore.

KyoZz

2020 tread is now live !

Top Bottom