• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

badflame

Banned
Daphne of Dragon's Lair

ELDS100lg.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I pre-ordered that Riobot ride armor a few days ago. I'll buy the main four if they make all of them. The Yellow/Lancer bike is my favorite.

The Orz

I love Dragon's Lair but this just doesn't look right at all. It doesn't look like Bluth's work.
Maybe they should do Daphne's mother from Time Warp instead.

It's frustrating because the mock-up art isn't bad at all:
tiki_princess_daphne.jpg

At least Kimberly looks a bit more on target (...but I've always liked Space Ace better than Dragon's Lair anyway):
Kimberly-SpaceAce.jpg

Anyway, these statues are pretty old, aren't they? Can you even still order them? I think Daphne came out in 2012 or 2013.

chefbags

Just had my brother buy these during his visit in Japan.

BXjVpTr.jpg

kkPYBKn.jpg

Really excited for both.

Anyone else have figures that they've bought recently?

NEO0MJ

Just had my brother buy these during his visit in Japan.
Really excited for both.

Anyone else have gunpla that they've bought recently?

Those aren't gunpla, they're action figures :p

Haven't bought anything Gundam in a long time. None of the recent releases interest me.

freakin Lottery sale again.:angry:

METAL BUILD Gundam Exia (10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Application entrance for lottery sale is at the bottom of this page.
☆ Drawing sale period: Friday, October 6, 2017 16 o'clock - November 7 (Tuesday) 23 o'clock ☆ ※ The quantity you can apply is up to one person per person.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118227/

32,400 yen (tax included)

freakin Lottery sale again.:angry:

METAL BUILD Gundam Exia (10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Application entrance for lottery sale is at the bottom of this page.
☆ Drawing sale period: Friday, October 6, 2017 16 o'clock - November 7 (Tuesday) 23 o'clock ☆ ※ The quantity you can apply is up to one person per person.

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118227/

32,400 yen (tax included)

These motherfuckers and their contests to win the privelage of giving them money. What happened to the days when everything was first come first served and people just stampeded over each other for things like civilized folk?

These motherfuckers and their contests to win the privelage of giving them money. What happened to the days when everything was first come first served and people just stampeded over each other for things like civilized folk?

that price is such bullsh!t. it's a 130-140 figure. (i have two copies of the regular paint)
no where near 32000yen.

Hey Messi, i was out with a girl last night and she randomly told me she saw 1984 over the weekend with Olivia Wilde.

so i thought to share this pic she took at the end since you're a fan:

i've been waiting for this:
This is hands down the most military-ish paint scheme in Macross Delta (not the bright colors on the Delta Squadron) i really dig it. Pre-orders start Oct 6. no rush bc it's a soul web shop exclusive with no limit on ordering. so it will be very easy to get and probably not go up in value for a long time.

Macross Delta VF-31A Kairos
22,680 yen
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000118008/

Will be available on Nippon Yasan

4tPs1WO.gif

promo pics:
LeNEIhX.jpg

C21k6kq.jpg

Hey Messi, i was out with a girl last night and she randomly told me she saw 1984 over the weekend with Olivia Wilde.

It's disturbing to think Messi could be that close to a celebrity if he was able to go.

Anyway, filled in some holes in my Marvel Legends collection thanks to a friend liquidating his collection for a kid. Got:

Hasbro Archangel
Jim Lee Jean Grey
Toybiz Gambit
Toybiz Moon Knight
Toybiz Hawkeye

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Wow, what a seat.
The guy sitting in front of her looks like Jeremy Renner, lol.

LiK

Discovered the flame thing attachment to F4F Okami statue of Ammy cracked from its own weight. What a bummer. I guess it wouldn't have happened if they made it thicker or had it supported on both sides. Not sure how to repair it or make it stronger. Took it off the statue for now. Maybe I'll email F4F and see if they have a solution or replacement.

Top Bottom