• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

NEO0MJ

I was wandering around the NYCC floor and wound up at the First4Figures booth. Didn't know this was happening.

Just saw it today as well. F4F have been teasing him for a long time. Too bad I don't have anywhere to put him.

Who's a fan of Chogokin tamashii? I spent a pretty penny getting Mazinkaiser. Planning on getting one of Getter Robo when I get more cash

I live and breath Gokin.

Bii

eBay has a 20% off coupon code for anything listed in the Collectibles category.

https://www.ebay.com/rpp/collectibles

PROMONYCC

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Bloodember

eBay has a 20% off coupon code for anything listed in the Collectibles category.

PROMONYCC

Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 20% discount, valid until 11:59 PM PST on October 9, 2017. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of an eligible item on eBay.com. Eligible items include items purchased from the following categories: Collectibles, Comics, Art, Entertainment Memorabilia, Pottery & Glass. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Hmm, doesn't seem to work. Bought a comic, code isn't working.

PROMONYCC

Terms & Conditions:

not working for me right now =/

Messi

Olivia Wilde is very pretty in person. Her play is super intense and she is wonderful.

I seen lots of hot toys today at the sideshow booth.

I also seen the overwatch Nendo and Figma. Genji looks awesome.

Damn it nin nin - they canned my order " high demand blah blah" after Charging me less then 1 whole day prior - still waiting on that Refund from them that they Promised me

KingV

Pro tip: there’s a PROMONYCC coupon code on eBay until midnight pst tonight.

Gives 20% off anything in the “collectibles” category (and a few other I forget)

Note, the thing to know is that action figures are not always under collectibles. Sometimes they are listed under some toys-related categories.

So the best thing to do is to search for what you want, filter to collectibles, and choose from there.

I was able to get storm collectibles Noob and Hot Ryu for $115 shipped.

Edit: aaaand already posted... that said it was working for me still last night, I heard some people say it was not working Saturday too on another forum.

Bloodember

Pro tip: there’s a PROMONYCC coupon code on eBay until midnight pst tonight.

Gives 20% off anything in the “collectibles” category (and a few other I forget)

Note, the thing to know is that action figures are not always under collectibles. Sometimes they are listed under some toys-related categories.

So the best thing to do is to search for what you want, filter to collectibles, and choose from there.

I was able to get storm collectibles Noob and Hot Ryu for $115 shipped.

Edit: aaaand already posted... that said it was working for me still last night, I heard some people say it was not working Saturday too on another forum.

It's not everything in the collectibles category, it's only if it's part of the NYCC promo which ebay has an category for that. The promo is very misleading.

KingV

It's not everything in the collectibles category, it's only if it's part of the NYCC promo which ebay has an category for that. The promo is very misleading.

Hmm maybe I just got lucky in what I chose to buy. I know I tried to apply it first on the same figures without making sure they were listed as collectibles and it didn’t work.

Someone give me 1 reason not to order the Bloodborne Figma right now

040dba1669a82ba41bf87383cbe8d3b8.gif

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I'm selling quite a few figures. Is it ok to link my eBay?

If you want to post your figures to sell here to members for reasonable prices (or at cost), then make a list and see if there's anything people might want. Otherwise, I'd recommend trying the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

Getting out of the game or just downsizing?

I have to go through my collection and get rid of a ton of stuff. Getting to a point where there will be space issues soon.

Freezy pleezy no downsize-zy

It has been done

good

Still debating what to use my eBay promo on.

I've been wanting Unite Warriors Computron for ages and its not going to get any lower in price.

But those Storm Collectibles Mortal Combat figures look awesome!

How are the Storm Collectibles Street Fighter figures vs SH Figuarts?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Still debating what to use my eBay promo on.

I've been wanting Unite Warriors Computron for ages and its not going to get any lower in price.

But those Storm Collectibles Mortal Combat figures look awesome!

How are the Storm Collectibles Street Fighter figures vs SH Figuarts?

Storm stuff is awesome based on the Noob Saibot I got at Comic-Con. Figuarts are more in scale with other figures, but Storm stuff is pretty solid regardless.

Or maybe I'm just advertising Noob because Noob is awesome. Either way, get something ASAP!

Welp, went with Storm Collectibles Noob and Sub Zero. Excited to start a brand new collection lol.

Also, I just got my POL from BBTS and noticed I ordered an extra Metal Build Seven Sword. Why :(

Anyone in the market for one?

NEO0MJ

Welp, went with Storm Collectibles Noob and Sub Zero. Excited to start a brand new collection lol.

Also, I just got my POL from BBTS and noticed I ordered an extra Metal Build Seven Sword. Why :(

Anyone in the market for one?

I'm surprised you're not considering flipping it for money! Pretty cool of you.
As for me, so far the only MB I'm interested in is Destiny but it's prohibitively priced now. Hope they eventually move to G or Turn A when they run out of Seed and 00 Gundams :p

KingV

Ugh, ordered some shit on eBay and just realized it was sent to my old address...

Anyone ever have any success resolving this? I was using mobile and didn’t notice :-/

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Yeah, I'm also part of the first wave from Sideshow. Holy crap, I never thought this day would come. I have no idea where the hell I'm going to put something this huge.

I've been reading about a bunch of amazing stuff that people just left in their yards for years to rot. (like the Nostromo and the version of the Orca used for scenes after the shark started attacking the boat)

The Figma ones aren't going to transform, either.

really? the coolness of the bike is gone. i had the impression figma bubblegum crisis moto slave will transform from bike to armored suit as well as this.

i guess the Riobot Sentinel 1/12 is the only one i'm getting.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
really? the coolness of the bike is gone. i had the impression figma bubblegum crisis moto slave will transform from bike to armored suit as well as this.

i guess the Riobot Sentinel 1/12 is the only one i'm getting.

They haven't actually said it, but... supposedly they're soliciting for armored up versions and bike and rider versions.
Why would there be different SKUs just for that if they transform?

LiK

Probably gonna give up on Hot Toys. Releases are coming out quicker and quicker and I'm starting to feel the oversaturation. I don't have room for them anymore and I need to downsize my collection as well. Was noticing how many I still have in brown shipping boxes and were never opened. Don't even feel like displaying them anymore. Maybe it's time to purge.

NEO0MJ

Probably gonna give up on Hot Toys. Releases are coming out quicker and quicker and I'm starting to feel the oversaturation. I don't have room for them anymore and I need to downsize my collection as well. Was noticing how many I still have in brown shipping boxes and were never opened. Don't even feel like displaying them anymore. Maybe it's time to purge.

Glad that you're taking this step.

LiK

So anyone is who is looking for a specific HT, PM me. Maybe we can work out a deal. Don't ask me for a list because I think a purge is pretty much most of them.

Pretty much all the ones I'm selling are sealed and still in shipping boxes so no need to ask for condition.

Glad that you're taking this step.

Used to be easy to follow but now it's as numerous as Nendo releases and way more expensive.

I hope SHF can do Tekken. Storm's are just too beefcake looking for me, and their final paint job leaves much to be desired.

Figma Luden (Kojima Productions) is well expensive. Why? Kojima's name aint worth that much, especially not after MGSV, to me.

Top Bottom