• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

cr0w

Old Member
i1ZIq8a.jpg

I never, ever thought I'd ever get a freakin' Randy Watson figure. My life is pretty much complete once my NECA TMNT movie set gets here sometime after SDCC.

This thread is to big to die!

Has anyone seen the new McFarlane Destiny 2 figures?

They look pretty good for the money. Typical painted clothing, etc. but they look to have plenty of detail and articulation (y);)

They're on sale for $9.99 at Target currently, too!

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
I saw this pop to the top and wanted to contribute but it turns out I put most of my action figure-y stuff into plastic tubs and buried them in the back of the library closet when I reorganized a couple years back and decided to go with a "Lego on every shelf instead" theme.

This is about all that's still out that I didn't have to dig for.

PGJkrR0.jpg

Nothing terribly fancy, I picked this up on a whim ages ago

uygkwF1.jpg

Original release, very well played with from my own youth.

And I've been saying I'm going to take that "B" sticker off that shelving unit since like 2012.

Last edited:

cr0w

Old Member
OsRRM0c.jpg

Picked up Magic Square's MS-01 Masterpiece Prime this weekend. Out of the three toon-styled pieces releasing this year (Transform Element and Takara/Hasbro are the others), this one caught my attention. Doesn't hurt that at $129, he's a lot more affordable than Takara's at $450.

Last edited:

fatty

Got my NECA TMNT set from SDCC in last week.

CBuEl0G.jpg

Possibly the finest 7" scale figures I've ever owned, and I've been collecting for over 30 years.
OsRRM0c.jpg

Picked up Magic Square's MS-01 Masterpiece Prime this weekend. Out of the three toon-styled pieces releasing this year (Transform Element and Takara/Hasbro are the others), this one caught my attention. Doesn't hurt that at $129, he's a lot more affordable than Takara's at $450.

I need to stop visiting this thread, makes me want to spend money. Both of those look great!

cr0w

Old Member
I caved and got the Transform Element TE-01 Prime after debating it for a while. He's pretty much perfection.

WUfbYKB.jpg

cr0w

Old Member
That is pretty sweet, I like how you also have the transformed version set behind him.

Looking at this made me search for a Sound Wave figure, and now I am tempted by this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5SPV3X/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The Siege Soundwave is great for the price. There are a few other third party figures out there that will give you Masterpiece level quality for less than $100 if you'd rather look into a high end version of him.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Amazon.ca had Mezco One:12 Blade for $68 which translates to about $51 US, so I jumped on it last week. I absolutely love it, but it's become my gateway drug to Mezco figures. Now I've got Sovereign Knight Batman coming in this week and I've already pre ordered Netflix Punisher, John Wick, and I'm looking to order Darkseid and pay out my ass for Deluxe Joker and PX Deathstroke.

Somebody send help.

Flintty

Got my NECA TMNT set from SDCC in last week.

CBuEl0G.jpg

Possibly the finest 7" scale figures I've ever owned, and I've been collecting for over 30 years.

A bit of a necropsy here, I just remembered this was one of my favourite threads. I forgot about these (despite commenting how great they look!) but they’re up for order in UK now so I’ve ordered the set 😄

Ma-Yuan

Got this one for 31 euro on Amazon.

It's my first diamond selects and well the painting is pretty bad but to be expected for that price. If I had the Talend I would repaint myself but unfortunately I don't 😂

The cast itself is quiet good imo.
goRLlou.jpg

ABzSglj.jpg

IFyFRv7.jpg

TQ75uKl.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom