• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim cuts all ties with Justin Roiland, Rick and Morty to be recast.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Because I think it sets a precedent for us mere plebs. That our shitposts could be legally used against us.

I don't give a shit about the guy.

Just don't post stuff under your real name then?

It's really not that hard lol

Krathoon

The could have something happen that alters their voices a little bit. They would be like, "Oh, we escaped without a scratch", but they suddenly sound a little different.

Then have other characters bring it up and they are like, "What?".

Last edited:

Toons

Legality has never been the standard for being fired. You can and will be fired over things that don't come close to breaking the law. Especially if you very publicly represent a company, brand, or artistic work.

It's been this way since forever.

Yea pretty much its "legal" to have a swastika tattooed on your neck but you're not going to get hired to the daycare with it on lol

Batiman

Because I think it sets a precedent for us mere plebs. That our shitposts could be legally used against us.

I don't give a shit about the guy.
Shitposts will be used against you at 99% of workplaces. Especially when representing a huge public company.

badblue

Bold of you to assume I'm projecting.
I wasn't assuming anything. I'm somewhat of a shitposter myself and I can't think of a single thing that could be used legally against me in any recent shitposts, so I was merely asking to keep myself out of trouble.

Top Bottom