• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Against my own advice, I finished watching "Berserk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
AMBITOUS MAN, BATTLE, AMBITOUS MAN, BATTLE, AMBITOUS MAN, BATTLE, AMBITOUS MAN, BATTLE, MONSTERS, MONSTERS, MONSTERS, MONSTERS

Ferrio

Banned
What the point that he would do anything,
including slaughtering the remaining faction of his troops (that just saved him) just for power?

fbcamp

Banned
Ferrio you have bad taste, go back to watching Yumari or whatever other child molestation anime they have out there.

Yossarian

Berserk was meh, and I could definitely see how someone could dislike it. Yeah, it had really cool fight scenes; yeah, it had an interesting plot, but I really didn't like any of the characters outside Gattsu and felt the "ending" was disappointing at best. All of these exclamations of "You have bad taste" are completely retarded- if you cannot tell that the anime might be controversial, then you're a fucking moron.

As much as I love the Berserk anime, it's really just the beginning of the story that continues in the manga. Same thing with Akira (although they tried to wrap that up at the end). The Berserk anime didn't have an ending so much as it just ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom