Animegate - Downfall of Mignogna (long and image heavy)

lifa-cobex

Oct 15, 2010
uk
Iago and Igor are their codenames for them.

It's speculated that Iago might be someone higher up from Roosterteeth. It might also be Chris Sabat. I guess we'll have to wait for some of the autists over at farms to dig around some more, they might find someone that fits the description of a guy with a business that likes to brag about his wealth. The other client that was threatened by Iago seems to be Todd Haberkorn.
I'm sure it will all come out in the wash when they start point fingers at one another.

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Iago is definitely Sabat - the "vice principal" comment gives it away. Sabat is a defacto employee of Funimation because he does contribute to intercompany decisions rather than purely working as a contractor.

Are Christians hated?

By some people? Absolutely. Especially evangelical types like Vic. I'm not really a fan of them myself, but sometimes that generates a lot of vitriol.

IzukuMidoriya

Neo Member
Mar 14, 2019
I wonder why. I have met quite a few Christians and they don't seem too different from other people besides following the Bible. Most of them are volunteers to serve their communities and tend to be decent people.

I mean, I don't really care if someone is religious or not. I understand some are more focused on their beliefs, but I've grown up in the church community enough to know there's decent people too.

Plus, there's this well known video of Vic talking to some fundamental Christian protestors in front of an anime convention on why he disagrees with religious people who will relentlessly attack gay people (because I know that's the deal with a lot of euphoric atheist types):