• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Epic Store Exclusive: Observation (No Code/Devolver Digital)

peronmls

Of course they are, it's a business?

I purchased Observation on the Epic store when it came out. It was a transaction that was smooth, and I really enjoyed the game. Highly rated.
So how is it good for me, a consumer, that they do this? "It was a transaction that was smooth". You must be a grandma if you struggle to make a transactions on the internet.

Burger

So how is it good for me, a consumer, that they do this? "It was a transaction that was smooth". You must be a grandma if you struggle to make a transactions on the internet.

I just don’t get what the problem is. I wanted game. I buy game. I play game.

Would I rather it be in my Steam library? Yeah maybe a little, but that’s not my right.

SweetShark

Would I rather it be in my Steam library? Yeah maybe a little, but that’s not my right.

Literally I have games on Steam, Epic Store, Origin, Bethesda, Battle Net, Ubisoft, and Itchio.
I give zero fuck.
I create my lists of whatever game I had bought and games I want to own in the future.

peronmls

Literally I have games on Steam, Epic Store, Origin, Bethesda, Battle Net, Ubisoft, and Itchio.
I give zero fuck.
I create my lists of whatever game I had bought and games I want to own in the future.
People have the right to express how irritating it is to have multiple launchers. A lot of people do not like to bloat up their computers with launchers.

Top Bottom