• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S6 |OT| You know Diggle, I'm all out of island stories - Thursdays 9/8c

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Just came in to say Olicity is back on the menu.

cLcB3ti.gif

It needs to happen again but in this timeline. And immediately after the crossover

Gdjmduo.gif

Ronnie is in the Netflix movie The Babysitter... he's funny

ZeroX03

Won’t be able to watch live again. Screwed my plans up because I thought 8PM in my head. Whoops.

I just don't see the reason why the showrunners are so hell-bent on keeping Olicity a thing.

Really? They have strong chemistry, the shows need romance (they do) and the entire female fan base loves it.

I maintain as long as they’re not fighting it’s a fine relationship. Feels like the drama will come from William/Mayoral stuff this season anyway.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Won’t be able to watch live again. Screwed my plans up because I thought 8PM in my head. Whoops.

Really? They have strong chemistry, the shows need romance (they do) and the entire female fan base loves it.

I maintain as long as they’re not fighting it’s a fine relationship. Feels like the drama will come from William/Mayoral stuff this season anyway.

I can definitely tell you any scene with Ollie and Felicity since mid-late S3 has been met with eye-rolling disgust from my girlfriend. So no, the entire female fan base doesn't. Hell, that episode with them trapped in the bunker came literally right after my girlfriend said "I'm so glad we're done with this Olicity shit." And then the bunker episode happened and she shouted "OH COME ON."

Felicity is really damn awful when they try playing her as dramatic. The Helix stuff was barely passable.

Won't be able to watch live again. Screwed my plans up because I thought 8PM in my head. Whoops.

I maintain as long as they're not fighting it's a fine relationship. Feels like the drama will come from William/Mayoral stuff this season anyway.

They can have the relationship and drama with Dig and Dinah :p

McG directed The Babysitter lol

Having a relationship in the show ( in any show) is no problem but pointless drama all the time is stupid.
Mind you this happen after years of waiting for the couple together in the first place.
To many shows have this problem and CW shows have it really bad .

Olicity is find as long as they can write them without all the pointless drama.

ZeroX03

I can definitely tell you any scene with Ollie and Felicity since mid-late S3 has been met with eye-rolling disgust from my girlfriend. So no, the entire female fan base doesn't. Hell, that episode with them trapped in the bunker came literally right after my girlfriend said "I'm so glad we're done with this Olicity shit." And then the bunker episode happened and she shouted "OH COME ON."

Felicity is really damn awful when they try playing her as dramatic. The Helix stuff was barely passable.

Stop making up girlfriends to win internet debates

They can have the relationship and drama with Dig and Dinah :p

McG directed The Babysitter lol

Sadly Juliana Harkavy said it’s platonic on both sides

Babysitter starring Robbie Amell babyyyyyyy

I appreciate Ollie's "Not this shit again" attitude to this.

Bruce Wayne is a bum if he let Ra's get away with all that a few seasons ago.

Okay, Ollie, I get it. Hostages. But you gotta take care of your kid too if you wanna play daddy. He was obviously on the verge of opening up some.

Top Bottom