• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Linkark07

Banned
3-Gatsu no Lion S2 - 2

So, what is Kyoko relationship with him? Still don't understand completely.

Blend S - 3

Finally the red headed girl is introduced, and in a way I never expected. Poor Maika, she is too innocent.

Mahotsukai no Yome - 3

This was a beautiful episode. Guess Chise is running out of time.

Ancient Magus Bride ep 3

Would have liked the plot to go a bit differently but it was slow but a bit of an interesting single episode story. Though part of this made me wonder if this series had just been released as several different movies released throughout the year it would be great anime.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Discord invite

Hidden in tags, quote this post manually to see it. 1 day only get in while its hot.

Laiza

Net-juu no Susume - 01-03

Okay, wow. This is so completely adorable it's gonna give me diabetes! It's so sugary, holy cow! This is a great series to jump into when I just need something to bring my mood up for sure.

That being said... as a regular MMORPG player, I gotta admit a lot of things in here are hard for me to swallow. No one's gonna really notice a fresh newbie respawning frequently like that, 'cause those respawn points are usually swamped with players, or else the higher-level player has zero reason to be in those areas to begin with. I also have a hard time with trying to figure out which actions are supposed to be analogous to in-game actions and which ones are just artistic flourish (since supposedly the in-game scenes are all happening in the minds of the participants).

They especially really like the tree, which really gets me because it's usually either impossible or really difficult to get on a tree in the first place, let alone actually have a proper sitting pose in one. And then she pops in from the branches above and it's like "how would she have done that in-game?" and I just can't... stop thinking about these things. I feel like I would have had a much easier time with this if I never played these games to begin with, heh.

But yeah, that's all nitpicky stuff and really unimportant to how the story plays out. The MMO is just a backdrop - a 'second world' for the main characters to interact with each other in. The point is more how the in-game stuff and their RL stuff intertwine, and there's quite a lot of dramatic irony to go around here. I'm really enjoying that aspect, even as predictable as all of it is, just because it's just... so... SWEET!

I should watch more fluffy romance series. This really is right up my alley.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Love Live! Sunshine! - 3

ozjemEU.png

I'm going to take this as a hint that the Sunshine film will be set in ye olde England, like how the OG Love Live movie went to the States.

Sure, you can accuse me of reading too much into what is most likely just a scene based off a real location around Uchiura, but if I don't believe in miracles, they'll never happen.

convo

Like one link to the discord too but its to keep up with the site slowing down now. I don't want to lose the niche community threads :(

Clov

Since this site's imploding, I think I'll join the discord too. Wouldn't want to lose touch with everyone. Thanks for the link!

Clov

Since this site's imploding, I think I'll join the discord too. Wouldn't want to lose touch with everyone. Thanks for the link!

Edit: Huh, weird. Don't know why it double posted. Oh well.

sensui-tomo

would like a invite to the discord if that isnt much to ask, thanks and i hope to see you guys on discord., if not, it was fun lurking here.

Pooya

I'd like the discord if I'm worthy. I don't need any of the extra benefits if you know what I mean, I'm good on that front. I just want to keep in touch with animu gaf.

JulianImp

I'd appreciate a way to keep in touch with AnimeGAF. Haven't been posting for a while because I've been swamped with work to the point I'm barely watching anime (a rarity for me), but I still followed the threads as well as I could.

Top Bottom