• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2017 |OT| Makes us all rotten

Miff

I would love a link to the discord if anyone could be so kind.

Quite a bit of lurking from me but I absolutely love the season previews and following your episode after-thoughts.

I'm also starting to organised some group-watches which you peeps may be interested in.

mankoto

Can I have a link to the discord as well, please? I just started posting here again. Would be nice to know the people in it.

JCG

Well, I wasn't expecting this to go back up.

Didn't get a chance to ask before everything happened, but I'd also appreciate a link.

Can't hurt to ask at this point, I think, though I'd understand it either way under the circumstances.

Yeah, if there are still any discord invites, I'd appreciate one too. Thanks. This community was basically my only remaining insight into anime updates...

Nitte

Neo Member
If I could get a link to the discord, that would be greatly appreciated. Lurked for a long time and I loved reading the mature discussions and reviews.

petran79

Banned
I dont like using Discord in general

Watched ROD TV and I found it better than the OVA. Unfortunately the OVA characters werent as good in the TV series, in contrast to the 3 sisters.

Dont know when I 'll watch anything new soon. Nothing interests me.

Randomizer

I dont like using Discord in general

Watched ROD TV and I found it better than the OVA. Unfortunately the OVA characters werent as good in the TV series, in contrast to the 3 sisters.

Dont know when I 'll watch anything new soon. Nothing interests me.
I haven't watch ROD in over 10 years I can barely remember it. I know I liked it somewhat but I'm drawing blank on any of the details. Might give it a rewatch soon.

Also this year had Made in Abyss which was decent. It has some beautiful art and music. The story is also darker than what the cutesy aesthetics imply. It's an unfinished story though so be prepared for that.

I'd love a Discord invite !!! I swear I've been asking for one for like a year now. haha >_<

I loved this community so much. I made good friends here for some time ... even if I've lurked for a while now. AnimeGAF made me feel like it was something fun to be a part of, and always gave me so many new insights. I'll really miss this ... but we'll see what the future holds! :)

mirai zura

Mendrox

I've already joined two discords but I still miss anime and overwatch. Please invite me if someone Sees my posts who is able to. Love you guys

Top Bottom