• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BFV PC Players Origin ID Exchange

Catphish

Hey, all. This subforum seems like the right place to try to do this. Mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Since proper squad play in BFV is life, I thought we could make friends and group the f--- up!

My Origin ID: Catphish37

I love long walks on the beach, giving away medkits Oprah-style, and stabbing the dead with needles.

My preferred method of comms is Discord, but I'm open to others.

Join me, won't you?

dorkimoe

I'm really digging this game, I know there is still a lot of negativity about this game online but its a blast. They finally made the challenges not impossible

Catphish

I'm really digging this game, I know there is still a lot of negativity about this game online but its a blast. They finally made the challenges not impossible
I'm having a blast with it, too. Had a couple rounds with another GAFfer the other night, @lorv3th I believe, and we murderized the server. Highest scoring squad in the match, and we all scored in the top 5, if I remember correctly. Good times. 👍

I've been trying to sync up with you, dorkimoe, but I never see you on when I am...

dorkimoe

I'm having a blast with it, too. Had a couple rounds with another GAFfer the other night, @lorv3th I believe, and we murderized the server. Highest scoring squad in the match, and we all scored in the top 5, if I remember correctly. Good times. 👍

I've been trying to sync up with you, dorkimoe, but I never see you on when I am...
I am on now :). I am in central time zone and usually on in the evenings. I need to get that damn JBV assignment :(

Eyeron

Eyeron80 on Origin

I’m on most nights. Late nights on weekends. Possibly drunk.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
pCFJq

I sent you all a friend request. I mostly just play grand operations or the occasional rush when ever it’s around.

Top Bottom