• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bill has a new gf

Tams

She looks like a composite of all the offcuts you would find in a plastic surgeons office.

22•22 22•22 - I'm gonna blow your mind but you can actually edit posts, instead of posting 18 times in a row in every thread.

Unfortunately you can't add quotes that have the user who made them embedded into the quote in an edit.

Last edited:

Tams

would you rather:

A. have 500 million dollars. you're super rich and can live off interest. you have generational wealth to a degree. you're unknown and nobody cares what you do.

B. Be a mega billionaire like Gates, Bezos, Musk, etc. You're at another level of wealth. You're a celebrity just for being insanely rich. Paparazzi will follow you and it's news when you fuck a woman with a giant nose. But again you're several steps up from the other guy and can do stupid shit like buy superyachts and european castles.

B.

And I'd openly masturbate on my own property, but in clear view of where only paparazzi would bother looking from. Not that the local police would be an issue if normal people saw, but I'd have some modicum of respect for them.

Drew1440

BPyJpfDCEAAmm7p.jpg
It's only Micro when it's soft.

E-Cat

would you rather:

A. have 500 million dollars. you're super rich and can live off interest. you have generational wealth to a degree. you're unknown and nobody cares what you do.

B. Be a mega billionaire like Gates, Bezos, Musk, etc. You're at another level of wealth. You're a celebrity just for being insanely rich. Paparazzi will follow you and it's news when you fuck a woman with a giant nose. But again you're several steps up from the other guy and can do stupid shit like buy superyachts and european castles.
$500m is generational wealth "to a degree"? Gtfo. $5-10m is enough to acquire generational wealth.

MudoSkills

You reacted to the post yesterday, glad it took you a day to realise you were mad about it.

Keep it up champ.

Last edited:
Top Bottom