• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleak Faith: Forsaken devs seem to have nicked animations from Elden Ring and DS3 using DS Anim Studio

Herr Edgy

Oh, I stand corrected then. I was under the impression the devs themselves were saying they "rotoscoped" Souls animation themselves, in addition of using bought assets.

What you mean is it's more a case of whether they're telling the truth about getting swindled by ripped store assets, or whether they're lying and ripped animations themselves.
I guess people will figure it out if they can show the receipts regarding which asset pack did what.
No worries, my tone was also needlessly hostile in the first post. I know the struggle of small devs and what they've done for such a small team is seriously impressive, so it's quite sad and frustrating to see they are getting dumped on for things they didn't even do.

As for receipts, they did, it's right in the statement with a link to the asset pack creator.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I'm so glad I'm not in a forum where I have to PM the mods pics of my spread pussy in order to be allowed to call lazy devs cunts.

LONG LIVE GAF

KXVXII9X

This is why I don't even get excited for these AA games that try way too hard to copy a formula that is trending. They spend all their time making it look nice, but when you play it, you can really see the budget and lack of vision and creativity. It is people just wanting to make a quick buck off of someone else's success.

Top Bottom