• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Sentenza

Even GGG isn't doing too bad for someone who was blamed of looking "flabby and soft" just recently:

21430135_795416197298160_3864273102873642996_n.jpg

But let's be real: how ripped boxers look before a fight is hardly ever been a reliable metric to determine how well they will perform on the ring.

studyguy

Estrada doesn't feel like he's making up for the volume even as Cuadras slows down. Definitely looking more even now but lord this is a good fight.

Cuadras making it another 4 seems rough going.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm rooting for Rungvisai, guy lived a really hard life.

Why is his name also Wisaksil Wangek?

studyguy

Lmao damn I should have gone to this fight. You just buy the cheap seats and walk down to empties at stubhub since no one gives a fuck there.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Don't like Chocolatito's frustrated attitude. Hope he loses.

Farsi

I love how Rungvisai is figuratively saying fuck your jab. You're gonna have to fight me chocolate man.

This is getting so good.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Daaaaaaaaaaamn it's over. Glad Rungvisai won, man this guy is so good and I'm glad he settled this because I feel the boxing commercial machine didn't want him to win. Ain't a fluke.

I love how he's fighting and his attitude, reminds me a bit of Pacquiao back when he was rising.

Chocolatito has been declining since Arroyo, looked terrible tonight. Get Sor Rungvisai in with Inoue, though Estrada is mando now.

One of the most shocking things I've ever seen.

It was a big right but you might wanna watch some more boxing if this was the most shocking you've seen.

They need to market Rungvisai asap. I know too many Asians (being Asian myself) who would love to see another Asian boxing champ. Inoue and Rungvisai needs the marketing, fam.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah I don't want to give due to stereotypes but I've seen that South-East Asian fighting attitude before, Pacquiao had it. Always all smiles, optimistic, selfless, a mix of faith and patriotism you can't depress. Can't wait to see that next fight.

Yeah I don't want to give due to stereotypes but I've seen that South-East Asian fighting attitude before, Pacquiao had it. Always all smiles, optimistic, selfless, a mix of faith and patriotism you can't depress. Can't wait to see that next fight.

Lol being SE Asian myself.... Yeah we have that, I'll tell you that 👍

I've only been in a couple of scraps with my friends, but man did we enjoy it.

Top Bottom