• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
Is it just me or are non-black American women just getting rounder and bigger bootys? Black women have ALWAYS had them but I've seen rounder bootys on more and more non-black women in the last few years. D'Nika Romero (whom I've also met) has/had a nice booty!

Edit: and I hate it when I can't see the "jut" of a booty because the lady is bent over. I want to know if I can GRAB it... I can't grab a flat butt.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are non-black American women just getting rounder and bigger bootys? Black women have ALWAYS had them but I've seen rounder bootys on more and more non-black women in the last few years.
It's called the Instagram/Kim Kardashian effect.

No, their genes didn't change... it's plastic surgery in many cases.

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
It's called the Instagram/Kim Kardashian effect.

No, their genes didn't change... it's plastic surgery in many cases.

And I met Kim Kardashian, too (I know I keep saying I've met all these ladies but I ALWAYS have evidence to back up my claims)....

It's sad when a person feels they have to alter their body to feel better about themselves or think that altering it will attract someone to them.

Javthusiast

Banned
Nicely shaped real thicc asses >> any enhanced butts.

You just clearly see they are fake and unnatural looking majority of the time. I don't get the trend. They don't fit with the womens natural bodies at all. Get some meat on yourself and work that ass out, stop injecting shit into it.

AnotherOne

Biggest turn off fake tits and ass... a chick can have a frickin amazing and body but if I see fake round hard tits I just smh and keep scrolling.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
^agree. Kim K's fake ass is gross af and the trend towards fake asses in general is also disturbing IMO.

however, if it drives awareness of asses in general, that can hardly be a bad thing.

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Guys please, less talking more Ass.

9E99BE9D7ED4DB5C7A39C2EFDDFCD4CFBDAC00FC

Last edited:
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

742956.jpg

LOL I’m Asian w/ a booty and those pics are NSFW so I can’t post 😂 Thicc is always better tho 🍑

first of all how dare you. you cant just say this and bring no proof. thats like saying hey guys i cured cancer but i cant show the world the results cause my dog ate my homework. as far as im concerned youre an alt account i made that i forgot about

chick is busted. remember that thing i said about people having bad taste and trying to defend it. youre one of those

Last edited:

brap

Banned
You can identify a person just by their butt?

How deep have you gone down this rabbit hole?
lmao. I just know the black & red striped bikini bottoms are her because the video is like 10 years old and I've seen it before. Plus, I've seen the gif like a million time too.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Honestly that’s how most of those Kim Lardassian wannabe plastic twerk girls look to me. I’ll take firm and pert over bulbous and pockmarked any day of the week.
This apparently trendy wave of liking fat arses will forever remain one of lifes great mysteries to me. The internet age has birthed a lot of weird things. This is one of them.

Top Bottom