• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters
tumblr_lzpjk0pVQc1rpdw2so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m20o4vNb761rt94fvo1_1280.jpg

I would really like some of those butts to be penis adjacent... to my penis.

Those are some butts that wouldn't make it through a subway ride without an "accidental" brushing, if you know what I'm saying.

I would like to make a humorous comparison between my penis and a hotdog, and their butts and a hotdog bun, thus creating a crude, but effective double entendre giving me the appearance of a man who has sex a lot but an unhealthy opinion of it.

(Am I doing it right?)

Duellist

I would really like some of those butts to be penis adjacent... to my penis.

Those are some butts that wouldn't make it through a subway ride without an "accidental" brushing, if you know what I'm saying.

I would like to make a humorous comparison between my penis and a hotdog, and their butts and a hotdog bun, thus creating a crude, but effective double entendre giving me the appearance of a man who has sex a lot but an unhealthy opinion of it.

(Am I doing it right?)

So what are you saying? Lol

NickFire

By everybody's taste here yes. If a woman doesn't look fake as fuck then she isn't hot to any of you.
What? Have you been to college, or the beach, or a strip club (on weekends), or a club, or even a gym before? The hot ones most certainly exist in real life.

As an aside, was that a selfie of you by chance? Nothing else makes sense about this exchange.

brap

Banned
What? Have you been to college, or the beach, or a strip club (on weekends), or a club, or even a gym before? The hot ones most certainly exist in real life.

As an aside, was that a selfie of you by chance? Nothing else makes sense about this exchange.
Toothpick women with tiny flat asses aren't hot. Maybe if you're a horny 13 year old boy or a horny old man.

Duellist

This is a butt thread, everyone is allowed to post what they find attractive. If you dont like it keep scrolling.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I’ve been rewatching The Sopranos and all I can say is, Adriana La Cerva, come on down!

906440_168753606613139_1133658812_o.jpg

Never assume somebody's age. You see two children? How embarrassing for you. See, it works both ways.

They're in their 20's.

I just noticed the memorial across the creek. WTF is that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom