• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

cryptoadam

Banned
images

images

Fuck that TITS thread. Butt thread gotta stay number 1

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Me posting sexy woman pics on resetera:

Unless you post this, in which case you'll get 20 pages of replies saying how beautiful and sexy the pictures are, and anyone who even remotely disagrees will be permabanned:

-fat women in underwear ahead-
slide_444584_5899188_free.jpg

fat%2Bgirls.jpg

Papa

Banned
4e943ec41acf87298a3a383313aaed04.jpg

This thread needs some balance. Too much fatty fat fat.

Come hither my normal brothers and help me post some righteous ass.
giphy.gif

Now we’re talkin. I reckon you’d make for a solid night on the non-alcoholic piss, my boy.

cryptoadam

Banned
Unless you post this, in which case you'll get 20 pages of replies saying how beautiful and sexy the pictures are, and anyone who even remotely disagrees will be permabanned:

-fat women in underwear ahead-
slide_444584_5899188_free.jpg

fat%2Bgirls.jpg

Fat these women are in perfrect shape. Remeber the scale is part of the cis white male patriarchy and is just oppressing women. Your weight is not determined by a number, but rather what you identify with. So these women are all actually 110 lbs in perfect health. You are just skinnysplaning and fatshaming.

AnotherOne

Fat these women are in perfrect shape. Remeber the scale is part of the cis white male patriarchy and is just oppressing women. Your weight is not determined by a number, but rather what you identify with. So these women are all actually 110 lbs in perfect health. You are just skinnysplaning and fatshaming.

"White Male" oh please.. give your head a shake.. don't make this a racial issue.

Top Bottom