• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 97 45.3%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 69 32.2%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Too fat

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 16 7.5%

• Total voters

Papa

Banned
You guys are going to kill me...

9mTU5pm.gif

Dude...

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Those are so sad looking.
If you are a weirdo freak obsessed with fat women because the internet told him that’s cool now, sure, I could see that.

If, on the other hand you appreciate tight bodies on people that look after themselves, then these look bonerrific.

brap

Banned
If you are a weirdo freak obsessed with fat women because the internet told him that’s cool now, sure, I could see that.

If, on the other hand you appreciate tight bodies on people that look after themselves, then these look bonerrific.
Looks like man ass. Nothing wrong with liking asses that aren't flat. And if you're a woman it's piss easy to get in shape anyway.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Looks like man ass. Nothing wrong with liking asses that aren't flat. And if you're a woman it's piss easy to get in shape anyway.
There’s “not flat” and then there’s the examples of obese and comically disproportioned people posted in this thread.

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth

So a bigger butt means she has to be fat?!

So every woman I posted is fat? Really??!!!

Do you like women with the bodies of 10 year old boys?

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
Is she inhaling her farts? It's ok if she is I just want to know.

Naw... That's just being in LOVE with the booty ... Sometimes you just want to put your face in it when it looks so round and juicy!

O-N-E

The barefoot on cement aesthetic isn't really my thing, but I do appreciate the effortless butt acrobatics.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
What’s the go with sticking poles and broom handles vertically between the cheeks? Is this a fetish?

Second one I’ve seen posted.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Don't talk about Scopa Scopa like that :messenger_loudly_crying:
Haha. I don’t think he’s talking about me.

To be clear: I respect you all if you are attracted to fat people. That’s cool. Even if I think it’s weird. What I have a problem with is when certain people try to insult tight, attractive asses like there is something wrong with them while at the same time portraying obese people like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s just fucking ridiculous. No one is fooled.

Fat will always be fat. You can’t convince me (or the majority of people) that it’s sexy. I look after myself, it’s not hard to not be lazy and I am attracted to the same.

EDIT: Sometimes I wonder if the fat fetishists have just given up on life and accepted their lot.

Last edited:

AnotherOne

Haha. I don’t think he’s talking about me.

To be clear: I respect you all if you are attracted to fat people. That’s cool. Even if I think it’s weird. What I have a problem with is when certain people try to insult tight, attractive asses like there is something wrong with them while at the same time portraying obese people like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s just fucking ridiculous. No one is fooled.

Fat will always be fat. You can’t convince me (or the majority of people) that it’s sexy. I look after myself, it’s not hard to not be lazy and I am attracted to the same.

EDIT: Sometimes I wonder if the fat fetishists have just given up on life and accepted their lot.

There is some truth to what you're saying but I still believe its personal preference.

I'm 6-2 165 pounds and I've dated girls thst were 5 foot flat 100 pounds fo 5'5 and probably 160-170 and Idefinetly prefer the thicker girls.. I just prefer thick asses and big tits however I wouldn't dare say slim or fit girls are lacking in proportions. I also don't get why some guys insult slim girls and say shit like"give her a burger" like come on not every girl has to have a 40+ inch ass and DDD rack.. just like not every girl needs to fit and have itty bitty waist.

Last edited by a moderator:

brap

Banned
You don't like big titties either?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
You don't like big titties either?
Not some of the humungous examples posted in the tit thread, lol. I like them big and small, but there is a limit to how big. I kinda find humoungous boobs gross. I’d say my size scale ranges from Paris Hilton to Pamela Anderson.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not some of the humungous examples posted in the tit thread, lol. I like them big and small, but there is a limit to how big. I kinda find humoungous boobs gross. I’d say my size scale ranges from Paris Hilton to Pamela Anderson.
Orangutan titties smell good tho

Top Bottom