• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom to do Ultimate Ghouls 'n Aladdin

Status
Not open for further replies.
duck%20tales.jpg

loosus

Banned
I can't get to the file, so someone explain to me...

what the fuck this is.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS.

WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS.

I want to know. Now.

What do they mean by HD?

loosus

Banned
jett said:
Hrmmm I dunno, some classics are best left untouched. The 8bit sprite art is essential for DT.
Fuck 8-bit sprites. If they make the 3D models ala New Super Mario Bros., count me the fuck in.

EDIT: Oh, and the game should still use tiles at its core. New Super Mario Bros. basically did, even if it didn't have to.

Lijik

jett said:
Hrmmm I dunno, some classics are best left untouched. The 8bit sprite art is essential for DT.

I think the 8bit music is whats essential. Something that animated like Wario Land Shake It with either the original music or maybe remixes in the vein of BC:Rearmed would be perfect.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Segata Sanshiro said:
Well, you've got to think that the Duck Tales license can't be that expensive these days.

Disney has their own game publishing house now, though. They may tussle for the rights.

udivision

Crapgod, why not do an "HD Remix" of a game that you already have "HD" assets for.

Yes, I'm still bitter over the PW Wii port(s).

tenritsu

Banned
I seriously think he is joking. There's no way this will happen. If it does, I will actually make a thread criticizing Nintendo.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
jett said:
Okay, I tuned in to 1 hour and 30 minutes in and it sounds like they're just fucking around.
you're too late, the thread is already out of control.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
tenritsu said:
I seriously think he is joking. There's no way this will happen. If it does, I will actually make a thread criticizing Nintendo.
no you wouldn't

Speevy

Banned
Of course it's not going to happen. Do you have any idea how many rights hurdles they'd have to jump to get Little Nemo ANYTHING released?

jett

D-Member
tenritsu said:

Between this and the CO-OP thread you really are one screwed up individual.

Jeels

I have no idea what Little Nemo is but Duck Tales was one of my favorite childhood games so yes please!

You are NOT going to see brand new Duck Tales anything.

The reasons are countless.

The best you can hope for is for the original to be released on the VC, and it would be a cold day in hell before even that happens.

tenritsu

Banned
Y2Kev said:
no you wouldn't
Yes I would. THAT'S how confident I am that this won't happen.

If this does end up happening, someone PM me the second it does and I will make a thread criticizing what I have disliked about Nintendo and openly admit to my few moments of fanboy rose-colored glasses bias.

jett

D-Member
Jeels said:
I have no idea what Little Nemo is but Duck Tales was one of my favorite childhood games so yes please!

587417_46945_front2.jpg

f'n newb.

I just noticed we don't need no hd remix crap, the game is already in state of the art high resolution!

dekjo

Speevy said:
Little Nemo says awesome better than anything.

Isn't your avatar Little Nemo? It's been a long time since I played it, but if it is I wouldn't expect you to be an impartial judge. :lol

That said, this is pretty cool.

Jeels

jett said:
587417_46945_front2.jpg

f'n newb.

I just noticed we don't need no hd remix crap, the game is already in state of the art high resolution!

Looking it up now, sure looks imaginative.

And I am disappoint at no Duck Tales. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom