Captain Marvell vs Wonder Women

• Total voters

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
Wonder Woman. Fuck Captain Marvel

Whataburger

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
I hate how both films had pr around how much women were better than men. So fuck both of them!
#whataboutmen

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Jun 25, 2018
Unknown Body, Proxima Centauri, 4th O.B.
Movie wise Captain Marvel. Minority opinion, i absolutely disliked Wonder Woman. Disappointment of the year for me.

IRL, Gal Gadot. She served in the army, for starters. I can already imagine Brie Larson using her words of diversity to devise the situation but Gadot would make sure equality in this situation is not the issue here.

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
Movie wise Captain Marvel. Minority opinion, i absolutely disliked Wonder Woman. Disappointment of the year for me.

IRL, Gal Gadot. She served in the army, for starters. I can already imagine Brie Larson using her words of diversity to devise the situation but Gadot would make sure equality in this situation is not the issue here.

Husky

Aug 13, 2017
The Bowery, Exodus
she looks so hurt by what I said

I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet (personal policy of not paying for superhero movies, expect all but a small few to be pretty generic), but I really, really liked Wonder Woman. Somewhere in my top ten superhero films for sure. Only got like three (four? maybe?) MCU movies that I'd say top it.
I expect to come out of it thinking it was decent. Most MCU films are decent. Their ambitions are spent more on making themselves large theatrical events than on producing anything of substantial quality.

Reactions: LMJ

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
she looks so hurt by what I said

I haven't seen Captain Marvel yet (personal policy of not paying for superhero movies, expect all but a small few to be pretty generic), but I really, really liked Wonder Woman. Somewhere in my top ten superhero films for sure. Only got like three (four? maybe?) MCU movies that I'd say top it.
I expect to come out of it thinking it was decent. Most MCU films are decent. Their ambitions are spent more on making themselves large theatrical events than on producing anything of substantial quality.

Reactions: Unknown Quantity

LMJ

Feb 7, 2019
Monsterkillah Monsterkillah you already seem to have a side in mind (that or Larson has WAY more gifs)

That being said this thread is awesome and I'm loving the reactions :D

Okay my turn...

Larson is to Marvel what Shaq was to DC...

Reactions: Unknown Quantity

ViceUniverse

Neo Member
Mar 12, 2019
Gadot is way hotter. She's an exotic beauty while Brie wins you mostly on personality.

Last edited:

Monsterkillah

Aug 12, 2018
Gadot is way hotter. She's an exotic beauty while Brie wins you mostly on personality.

But Carol Denvers power grew exponantially bigger than ever just like Broly in DB movie ...almost instantly once she unlocked her true potential...

She one shot two Kree intergalactic mothership

Shes a long ranged energy based hero, WW with her lasso and sword is totally out of reach!

Last edited:

kunonabi

Dec 2, 2010
I thought both were equally mediocre but CM was way more of a letdown for me considering I'm a huge fan of Carol's Ms. Marvel days and it had the perfect cast and crew to put her on screen and really represent the character properly. It's funny that im a big fan of the MCU but they seem to always screw up my favorite characters.