• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cel Shaded Resident Evil!

uts86_1.jpg

uts86_2.jpg

uts86_3.jpg

uts86_5.jpg

Not entirely a new game, its from Under the Skin.

I think it was Meier or AniHawk that said this game rocked at E3. It does look pretty cool even though I still don't have a clue as to what the point is other than morphing into humans and pissing other humans off by farting on them and doing other things.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
SolidSnakex said:
I think it was Meier or AniHawk that said this game rocked at E3. It does look pretty cool even though I still don't have a clue as to what the point is other than morphing into humans and pissing other humans off by farting on them and doing other things.

It was Meier. He couldn't stop telling me about it at the show.

Soul4ger

SolidSnakex said:
I still don't have a clue as to what the point is other than morphing into humans and pissing other humans off by farting on them and doing other things.

Really, what more do you need to know?

Soul4ger said:
Really, what more do you need to know?

Like what's the whole objective of the game? There's got to be some goal to it other than pissing off humans. Are the aliens trying to get to a certain place? Are they trying to kill off humans?

Soul4ger

SolidSnakex said:
Like what's the whole objective of the game? There's got to be some goal to it other than pissing off humans. Are the aliens trying to get to a certain place? Are they trying to kill off humans?

You really have no sense of humor, do you?

Oh yeah, I remember the trailer on X-Play last niught, I was ver impressed by it and probably the game (Other than FFXII and RE4) that got most of my attention. I hope it actually turns out pretty. What platform is it for?

Ryu

He comes from a part of the galaxy that requires their species to undertake mischief at a certain age in their lives and Earth was his designated planet to do such things. At least I am pretty sure that's what the plot is... You won't enjoy this game if you have no sense of humor. :)

lol this game looks like it'll be a blast to play. I wonder if there other capcom games to unlock that we could run around and cause trouble in.

AniHawk

SolidSnakex said:

Heh, yeah. It was Meier. I also stopped by the Capcom booth to watch someone play it. Looks fun. However, Taiko Drum Master's the game I was raving about.

Top Bottom