• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity Death Thread

TurnOneYeti

2023 isn't easing up, now it's Earl Born, R.I.P

I searched his imdb to see what else he was in because his face is so recognizable. I was surprised to see how many video games he did voice acting for. Everything from World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Metal Gear, Fall Out, Everquest, Tenchu, Eternal Darkness, Baldurs Gate and alot more.

Last edited:
740full-tatjana-patitz.jpg

Supermodel Tatjana Patitz Dead at 56
The iconic '90s German supermodel ruled the runway and starred in George Michael's famous "Freedom '90" music video

https://people.com/style/supermodel-tatjana-patitz-dead-at-56/

ChaosWalrus

Neo Member
I like to post RIP messages on Facebook but attach pix of similar celebrities. For example, Richard Belzer’s passing was met witn a picture of Richard Lewis. Or when Kirstie Alley passed i posted a pix of shelly long.

Most people are on to me at this point but some dum dum inevitably comes along and takes the bait and tries to correct me. I insist I am right. They usually get snippy. Its childish but it makes me laugh. Every time.

I like to post RIP messages on Facebook but attach pix of similar celebrities. For example, Richard Belzer’s passing was met witn a picture of Richard Lewis. Or when Kirstie Alley passed i posted a pix of shelly long.

Most people are on to me at this point but some dum dum inevitably comes along and takes the bait and tries to correct me. I insist I am right. They usually get snippy. Its childish but it makes me laugh. Every time.
Oof. Profile pic checks out!

nush

You must be one of the "Kool kids".

Woooah, you crazy son of a bitch!

Wild, MAN!!

Top Bottom