• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christianity [OT] The Word became flesh and dwelt among us

paolo11

Happy Blessed Sunday and God bless you all. I want to spread this Scripture and Truth

Romans 10:13

“For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.””
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.10.13

Jesus is always the reason for season. He saved us from our sins but we must come to Him and have faith in Him. Jesus loves you.

Last edited:

Chaplain

New Resources:

Video: The Surprising Genius of Jesus - Part 1, 2, and Q&A (Peter J. Williams)
Jesus Christ is known the world over for his teachings, and he is widely admired for his wisdom and insight. He is often associated with kindness, gentleness, meekness, and love⏤even love for one’s enemies. His life has impacted world history like no one else, and he has inspired many. But when we think of Jesus, we tend not to consider him for his intellect. Yet, no one would deny that as the Son of God he must have been the smartest man who ever lived. In fact, Jesus was a genius, and his genius can be seen in his teachings. Dr. Peter J. Williams, Principal of Tyndale House, Cambridge, will explore the teachings of Jesus and pull the curtain back on Jesus’s incredible intellect.

Video: Fires. Earthquakes. Viruses: God and Natural Disasters.
Tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, viruses, and cancer: How could a loving God allow such devastation and suffering from the natural world? How much does human choice play into this? Today I talk with Cambridge University trained scientist and author Dr. Sharon Dirckx on the problem of natural evil and why God allows things like natural disasters and diseases in our world.

Video: Jesus vs. Roman gods (with Dr. Michael Bird)
Is Jesus "just another god" among many? What is the evidence Jesus really claimed to be the one true God, the Creator of all? In this video, I talk with leading NT scholar Michael Bird about his excellent new book Jesus Among the Gods.

Video: Video Games and God: What Is A Theology of Video Games?
What do video games have to do with God? What role do video games have in our lives? My good friend Drew Dixon, author of the book “Know Thy Gamer,” joins me today to navigate through some of the big questions surrounding the world of gaming and how to have a healthy theology of video games.

Video: The Fourth Commandment: Remember the Sabbath
Sabbath rest is a biblical principle that seems to invite a level of controversy: how often, when, who, and in what ways are is the Sabbath to be observed. Joe Boot discusses the connection between work, rest, and worship, why Sabbath-breaking was a capital offense in ancient Israel, and the difference that Christ makes to the form of our observance.

Video: The Fifth Commandment: Honor Your Father and Mother w/ Joel Webbon
In this episode Joe Boot and special guest, pastor Joel Webbon of @RightResponseMinistries discuss the fifth commandment, how it applies not only to young children, but to everyone, and how a worldly mindset has led us to neglect this commandment when it becomes uncomfortable or burdensome.

Top Bottom