COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

ElBoxyBrown

Banned
Callback \ReplyBans\ReplyBans::getReplyBans is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Probably a better buy than the actual Master Race graphic novel.
My favs:
IwxoF1F.jpg
RgbMgwA.jpg

V5fzI8K.jpg
ywlZo4i.jpg

uxPpLaZ.jpg
zbPl4zq.jpg
12TNof4.jpg
jERjGdv.jpg
D1Kf0V2.jpg
c9K5tDw.jpg

VanWinkle

Edit: If I end up banned in the next days you can find me on the discord.

It seems odd to me to plan something that you think gives a good risk of getting banned. To me, I would just not do that thing if I think I could get banned for it.

Messi

Is that where all the cool kids go

I guess

They are doing a Harley Quinn cover book which should be great as it's all Amanda Conners covers and she has done 100+ Harleys.

Vic_Viper

Anyone here use Comixology Unlimited? What happens to the borrowed books after the trial is over if I forget to return them?

LordOfLore

Banned
It seems odd to me to plan something that you think gives a good risk of getting banned. To me, I would just not do that thing if I think I could get banned for it.
Oh, normally it wouldn’t be ban worthy. Due to who it concerns and what happened to the last people who did it I probably will be. Should be an article up in a day.

Vic_Viper

They disappear.

OK thanks, was worried they would charge me for them. Pretty cool service for checking out some of the newer books that I otherwise wouldnt have picked up. Wish they had more DC books though.

Duggan's All New Guardians is soo good btw. Need to go back and finish Bendis's run, I stopped after the Trial of Jean Grey (which I really enjoyed). I was reading an interview the other day where he said he had no idea who they were before he started the book lol.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Keeping the metric system down is indeed pretty stupid. Same with Celsius/Fahrenheit :D

Sandfox

Rosenberg's Secret Warriors is so good...

I really want him on an X-Book next.

Messi

who did she end up being

They changed the storyline. She was replaced on the cover by Bullock. According to Gleason they had big plans for her going forward that's why she was Damians tutor. But DC nixed it.

Freezasaurus

They changed the storyline. She was replaced on the cover by Bullock. According to Gleason they had big plans for her going forward that's why she was Damians tutor. But DC nixed it.

Is Carrie just supposed to be stuck as Frank Miller's character?

CoolestSpot

Banned
I loved Carrie and wish she somehow snuck into mainline canon. Would be great if Damian had a "sister" to play off of. Then again the bat-family is already a bit too big.

What would be the best way to get rid of Duke? He's the least interesting character in Bat-Man's lineup right now imo.

EDIT:

Just got sent a bunch of articles about how Grant Morrison ruined Bat-Man and didn't understand the character. Of all the things to claim...

Top Bottom