• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

Probably a better buy than the actual Master Race graphic novel.
My favs:
IwxoF1F.jpg
RgbMgwA.jpg

V5fzI8K.jpg
ywlZo4i.jpg

uxPpLaZ.jpg
zbPl4zq.jpg
12TNof4.jpg
jERjGdv.jpg
D1Kf0V2.jpg
c9K5tDw.jpg

Vic_Viper

Anyone here use Comixology Unlimited? What happens to the borrowed books after the trial is over if I forget to return them?

It seems odd to me to plan something that you think gives a good risk of getting banned. To me, I would just not do that thing if I think I could get banned for it.
Oh, normally it wouldn’t be ban worthy. Due to who it concerns and what happened to the last people who did it I probably will be. Should be an article up in a day.

Vic_Viper

They disappear.

OK thanks, was worried they would charge me for them. Pretty cool service for checking out some of the newer books that I otherwise wouldnt have picked up. Wish they had more DC books though.

Duggan's All New Guardians is soo good btw. Need to go back and finish Bendis's run, I stopped after the Trial of Jean Grey (which I really enjoyed). I was reading an interview the other day where he said he had no idea who they were before he started the book lol.

I loved Carrie and wish she somehow snuck into mainline canon. Would be great if Damian had a "sister" to play off of. Then again the bat-family is already a bit too big.

What would be the best way to get rid of Duke? He's the least interesting character in Bat-Man's lineup right now imo.

EDIT:

Just got sent a bunch of articles about how Grant Morrison ruined Bat-Man and didn't understand the character. Of all the things to claim...

Top Bottom