• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conor McGregor has retired from MMA

Winter John

1: yes, some women. In particular, this woman. Conor has the pick of the world's women but he picks some scrubber, and she decides later she didn't consent. So yes, im calling bullshit.

2: you're not only deeply patronising, you're insulting me as a person instead of discussing my argument.

I'm not trying to insult you buddy. I'm just trying to make you see that your response to this woman ain't normal. Your opening line is a definitive statement -

"Conor will not have raped this girl."

You ain't got a clue whether he has or not.

Your next line is a straight up plea to the peanut gallery -

"does anyone seriously think he has any need to rape anyone?"

Nobody knows. Maybe Connor likes rape. Maybe it's one of his favorite things to do of an evening. I'd doubt it, but if anyone had told me a few years back that Cosby was a rapist I'd have doubted them too . The thing is nobody knows. Not me. Not you.

You then go straight to painting the rape victim as a whore -

"Even if it happened, she will have decided afterwards..oh, that was Conor, time to get paid."

The really sad thing here is you don't even understand how fucked up in the head you have to be to react like that to a story about rape.

And here we are again with you painting a potential rape victim as a whore -

"As if this is even the case, this poor flower will have had dollar signs in her eyes the instant that Conor went near her pussy trap, if he even did."

Your calling a rape victim a "pussy trap." When you was typing that stuff did you not have a moment when your conscious said, wow, hold up a minute here guy. We're going off the deep end?

You know if I'd written the kind of crazy you had I'd be thinking maybe it's time to call the doc. Seems to me that when you've reached that level it's time to enquire about getting some Prozac and maybe taking a little holiday in a secure unit.

I was just watching Joe Rogan schooling Brendan Schaub on how he can't fuck with fighters out there that are way better when Brendan was trying to act cocky lol. Joe let him know that he can't do MMA forever. And shit, yeah, I'd say it's good for people in this sport to retire as soon as they can after accumulating a shit ton of money, of course.

I'll just post it:

Schaub always grinds my gears. He was such a joke at his Metamoris stalling fight against Cyborg. Weakest shit I have ever seen.

Schaub always grinds my gears. He was such a joke at his Metamoris stalling fight against Cyborg. Weakest shit I have ever seen.

LOL I remember this

“It was the Schaub shutdown! I shut him down!”

Yes, a great way to not get submitted in a BJJ match is to refuse to participate in BJJ

Last edited:
I'm not trying to insult you buddy. I'm just trying to make you see that your response to this woman ain't normal. Your opening line is a definitive statement -

"Conor will not have raped this girl."

You ain't got a clue whether he has or not.

Your next line is a straight up plea to the peanut gallery -

"does anyone seriously think he has any need to rape anyone?"

Nobody knows. Maybe Connor likes rape. Maybe it's one of his favorite things to do of an evening. I'd doubt it, but if anyone had told me a few years back that Cosby was a rapist I'd have doubted them too . The thing is nobody knows. Not me. Not you.

You then go straight to painting the rape victim as a whore -

"Even if it happened, she will have decided afterwards..oh, that was Conor, time to get paid."

The really sad thing here is you don't even understand how fucked up in the head you have to be to react like that to a story about rape.

And here we are again with you painting a potential rape victim as a whore -

"As if this is even the case, this poor flower will have had dollar signs in her eyes the instant that Conor went near her pussy trap, if he even did."

Your calling a rape victim a "pussy trap." When you was typing that stuff did you not have a moment when your conscious said, wow, hold up a minute here guy. We're going off the deep end?

You know if I'd written the kind of crazy you had I'd be thinking maybe it's time to call the doc. Seems to me that when you've reached that level it's time to enquire about getting some Prozac and maybe taking a little holiday in a secure unit.

Damn.

Top Bottom