• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

mackattk

Saw BCC hit $1k... I was like, well I missed that boat....

And apparently I just missed the boat again. Now I just don't know what to do, lol.

I hopped on the BCC train at 0.11 BTC, off at .154, then on again at .179 -- it's never too late apparently, very high volume, fluctuating like crazy. It already broke 0.2 barrier, then lost 10%; if it breaks it again I guess it really wants to stay up.

Woke up and BCH is at $1200, lol. I mean, crazy things happen in crypto but this reeks of coordinated miner manipulation. 50% of the volume still comes from Asia.

Woke up and BCH is at $1200, lol. I mean, crazy things happen in crypto but this reeks of coordinated miner manipulation. 50% of the volume still comes from Asia.
It sure does.

What separates what B2X was going to be from what BCash is?

Does it make sense that all the people excited for B2X are just pouring into BCash instead?

Should we have seen this coming?

Donos

My mind is playing tricks since i think that BCH was sub 800€ yesterday >_>. Now it's +1500€.

But reading how thousands of BTC transfers are stuck that's no wonder.

Hey but hodling alt's is good too... Guys... Guys? *sees BCH train departing*

Cash grabs the #2 market cap away from Ethereum

Can it chase down Bitcoin?

Do we think this is a paradigm shift or can we move in on one of these other coins here to catch them on the rebound?

gaming_noob

Good time to buy ETP? Lowest it's been in a while

It’s just BTC that’s down. It’s hovering over 49k sats which is higher than earlier last week.

-new wallet coming soon (existing one is buggy so don’t use it)
-Chandler Guo’s ICO tweet recently about 7000 ICO’s had ETP’s head of global dev person tell us to wait for good news on telegram when asked about the tweet
-Formulating relations with European countries and Russia
-member from 4chan biz says Bittrex adding ETP on Nov 16 (skeptical)

It could pump soon if that’s what you’re looking for.

DonMigs85

It’s just BTC that’s down. It’s hovering over 49k sats which is higher than earlier last week.

-new wallet coming soon (existing one is buggy so don’t use it)
-Chandler Guo’s ICO tweet recently about 7000 ICO’s had ETP’s head of global dev person tell us to wait for good news on telegram when asked about the tweet
-Formulating relations with European countries and Russia
-member from 4chan biz says Bittrex adding ETP on Nov 16 (skeptical)

It could pump soon if that’s what you’re looking for.

Also wondering if I should add more XBL instead since they're launching on CE soon and also getting a new website.

TannerDemoz

Anything interesting gonna happen to Litecoin anytime soon? Is it ever gonna dramatically spike? I figured rather than opening a savings account I've just started buying some Litecoins... Bad move?

protonion

I wanted to buy a bit more bitcoin during the drop.

But it seemes until my sepa reaches kraken it will be over 8000.

Its like Im cursed to buy high.

Bitcoin is riding high again.

Ethereum up more than 10% since it was released from the holding pattern for the Bitcoin fork.

Which do you think has more upside? ETH?

protonion

I ordered a Ledger nano s yesterday from the official site. I decided to pay with bitcoin for the first time.

To my surprise the fees were 9 euro!!!

Thankfully mycelium has fees options. I chose the cheaper after 0 ,about 1 euro. I got a warning that the transaction may never happen.
It went through after half an hour.

DonMigs85

Dammit I wish I bought Power Ledger when it was 5 cents. Probably missed another boat. I had heard about this project months ago but forgot about it til recently.

Dammit I wish I bought Power Ledger when it was 5 cents. Probably missed another boat. I had heard about this project months ago but forgot about it til recently.

I keep saying the same thing with RDN, that damn thing is exploding and I fear of buying some now only for it to drop but I think it’ll be huge due to Ethereum.

ty_hot

Guys, so with the Bitcoin Cash fork from weeks ago, everybody that had Bitcoin now has the same amoun in Cash? Is this it? I have some bitcoin in Kraken, do I get those coins as well? Or did I not understand anything about it.

Guys, so with the Bitcoin Cash fork from weeks ago, everybody that had Bitcoin now has the same amoun in Cash? Is this it? I have some bitcoin in Kraken, do I get those coins as well? Or did I not understand anything about it.

I had some btc and got a little bit of Bitcoin golf for free.

lemmykoopa

Bitcoin is really gaining a lot of mainstream traction lately. Wall Street providing futures for bitcoin in the near future. With that in mind, aren't you guys a little worried that the big money is starting to get involved as opposed to just a few millennials in their basement? Isn't it when the big money starts to get involved that volality will be even higher and price manipulation might start to happen?

Joyful

hey yall Im new here, decided to start mining tonight

went with xmr, seems pretty easy to setup.
setup a wallet and got xmr stak goin
Ive got an msi 8gb rx 580 (w hynix memory) and getting ~568-650 H/s
is this ok, should I be using specific drivers or bios

MNDan

Neo Member
Old white guy thinks we should stick to the traditional ways of letting governments print money and devalue everything to the benefit of themselves. News at 10.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
question to bitcoiners

is Nick Szabo "Satoshi"?

maxresdefault.jpg

Evenball

Jack Flack always escapes!
I've got .2 bitcoin I'm itching to sell, but I'm still having issues transferring my keys to Electrum. It's driving me nuts.
My backed up wallet was from Multibit, which is dead unfortunately.

DonMigs85

Xtrabytes is soaring.
Miss the crowd on the other site, I don't have a non-free email at this time so can't register there just yet.

Top Bottom