• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CTRL+V

Melon

Banned
Hello, Gaffers! Melon here with an idea that I will probably soon regret that could prove to be quite fun. The gist of this is to press CTRL+V in the post box and show everyone the last thing you copied. Obviously the site's rules still apply and if what you recently copied breaks the rules, then please, for the love of all things holy do not post it. Either way I'll expose myself first and show you guys the last thing I copied.

Duellist

Lol this is mine.
tenor.gif

Shifty

local md = nil
for i=1,4 do
local v = vs
local pv = dn:dot(v-cp)
if md == nil or pv < md then
md = pv
end
end

A small snippet from the circle-box separating plane intersection algorithm I've been working on, from the looks of it.

Last edited:
"It is an act of wisdom and self-love to cultivate a degree of detachment towards a decaying society.

Otherwise, commonplace toxicities infect you, ensuring you remain in a constant state of outrage that does not allow you to manifest your best self."

I wasn't aware this was still copied. It's from a tweet I pressed without noticing. Good food for thought.

Akuza89

i was sharing it to facebook ... it's mark hoppus and the singer from all time low's new band, they're cool....

petran79

Banned
An ero game has auto-translate and copies lines to clipboard....

"I only want to talk about other horny story sometimes ..."

Mine is literally the below. Note: I'm happy it's just this as any more would reveal more of my online bank account password.

^

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
https://swgoh.gg/g/554/high-ground/

Australian guild with 147m GP 48/50.

Two or three extra slots opening soon, so whether you're a soloist or part of a quintet you would be welcome :)
Looking for some peeps who play everyday but are laid back.
All heroics on farm, so you don't need a great roster.
DM me for more info.
:)

bucyou

F : 3312.67 LC : 11.37 DL/REC: 95.11 N
DUE ---->: 1348.23
R: 3/05/19 11:00AM
ACT RES PROMDATE PROMAMT 2ND-PROM FORM ACTN COL FLASHING MSG

DadEggs

A place where the beer flows like wine where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called Aspen.

(this is a fun thread btw, unfortunately this wasnt in the "ctrl+v")

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
DATEADD(day, 1, DATEADD(month, DATEDIFF(month, 0, DATEADD(month, -5, GETDATE()) ), 0))

There's absolutely no way this needed to so complicated. It's been a long day.

Shifty

Mine for today:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.77 Safari/537.36

Fucking Skype arbitrarily blocking Firefox in its webapp. Shit still works after applying the above user agent string, so what's the goddamn point? I ain't switching, mothefucker.

Mihos

private void portDataRecieved(object sender, SerialDataReceivedEventArgs e)
{
SerialPort testText = (SerialPort)sender;
string textRead = testText.ReadExisting();

richTextBox1.Invoke(this.setTextDelegate, new Object[] { textRead });
}

kingbean

GS8E64BK

I'm on a mac at work and I was inventorying parts for phones. So I couldn't hit ctrl+V but I did what I could.

Top Bottom