• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II: Capital Supremacy – Community Update

I am definitely gonna try it.

I’d prefer they added new weapons to classes honestly. Having only 4 per, and only 3 that you can mode (with 3 mods each) got kind of stale quick.

Fbh

This actually looks fun so I might try it out.
I guess someone must still be playing if they are still adding new modes

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Tried last night and theres a bug that puts people into lobbies but can't start the game.

manfestival

Yeah I attempted to try it last night but that bug happened. In fact I tried it twice many hours apart and could not get into a functioning game.

manfestival

Man, i cant kill anyone in this fucking game
Yeah I had the same problem when I first got the game too. There are a few reasons for this. The main 2 are: very different shooting mechanics from other shooters & progression helps a lot. This is the kind of game where you naturally will gain an advantage just by playing over time(not necessarily skill related but perk related).

Time to load this back up again, looks fun. I still wish I could hop into any vehicle on the map and go stomping around in a big walker or pilot the carriers.

Hopefully the next Battlefront has a more open "do anything" playstyle.

royox

This game is so freaking fun now and filled by people. I think DICE said it reached again the player numbers of the release week. Impressive comeback

PsyEd

Game is solid....PC being a little slim on player base. But on consoles...the force is very strong.

CS is nice...Arc trooper easy mode like a semi railgun from Q2 days :messenger_grinning_sweat:

d2307466-3651-4341-a42a-d378da20e27d_Thumbnail.PNG

EDMIX

Game is solid....PC being a little slim on player base. But on consoles...the force is very strong.

CS is nice...Arc trooper easy mode like a semi railgun from Q2 days :messenger_grinning_sweat:

d2307466-3651-4341-a42a-d378da20e27d_Thumbnail.PNG

Nice. I wish I had more time to play it, most of my time is on BFV in terms of MP titles. I might give this a try when I done with Days Gone

Ozrimandias

This game is so freaking fun now and filled by people. I think DICE said it reached again the player numbers of the release week. Impressive comeback
Had a rough start but the current state of the game its pretty awesome. It very very fun.

manfestival

Only mode I care for in BF2 is this capital supremacy but the dialogue lines for the droids is AWFUL. Playing droid is suffering for me and having to hear their commanders talk

Boss Mog

It's currently on sale for only $7.49 on the US PSN, I think it ends tomorrow though. From what I've read the game has become quite good.

It's currently on sale for only $7.49 on the US PSN, I think it ends tomorrow though. From what I've read the game has become quite good.

it's pretty great, i got it for free on PC. i know loot boxes were a big deal at launch, i haven't bought anything while playing and don't feel like i'm missing out on anything

Finally decided to play this again , loaded up a game of HUD-free Starfighter Onslaught.

I can't believe how much I suck.

All my mods are broken with the Capital Supremacy patch, I can only run my lighting overhaul mod which is a pretty big improvement. None of my mods that fix the characters or lightsabers/blaster effects are up to date and I'm CTD'ing with them active.

I think I still prefer the 2015 game overall but there's a lot of fun here too.

Top Bottom