• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Derry Girls is worth a watch.

CyberPanda

Banned
Hello GAF. Last year I came across this show called Derry Girls on Netflix, and fell in love. It's absolutely hilarious, and I highly recommend it. As of now, Season 1 is the only season available on Netflix. And, Season 2 just started this month.

Season 1 Trailer

Season 2 Trailer

A clip from season 2

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Reminds me a lot of Freaks and Geeks. I watched the first few episodes with my wife and enjoyed it a lot. I'll have to dive back into it.

Great show. Make sure to rewatch each episode for Orla doing crazy things in the background.
I didn't even notice. Will do.

Hello GAF. Last year I came across this show called Derry Girls on Netflix, and fell in love. It's absolutely hilarious, and I highly recommend it. As of now, Season 1 is the only season available on Netflix. And, Season 2 just started this month.

Finally gave this a try, after your thread brought it to my attention. Just saw the first episode, and it was pretty darn good. I'll definitely be watching the rest, so thanks for the suggestion.

CyberPanda

Banned
Finally gave this a try, after your thread brought it to my attention. Just saw the first episode, and it was pretty darn good. I'll definitely be watching the rest, so thanks for the suggestion.
No worries. I’m glad you enjoyed it, and I just finished the second season this week. I can’t wait for season three!

Top Bottom