• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah I'm back up to 304 stones.
Depending on the deals, I might summon a bit on ssbe vegeta cause I really want dyspo, but most of my stones gonna be on lock for #21.

Reached 600 days yesterday.
Favourite team:
QkbzrPU.jpg

Reizo Ryuu

I was expecting her right after ssbe tbh, since fighterz is global and the dbs characters drop quicker as well.
But I guess the global nature of fighterz has pushed her up even sooner; this could've been a good opportunity for another dual dokkanfest though.

Shouta

I got #17 in three multipulls. I had no luck on the LR and Transforming Goku so pretty glad to get this. Now I have no stones for Vegeta though...

Reizo Ryuu

I got #17 in three multipulls. I had no luck on the LR and Transforming Goku so pretty glad to get this. Now I have no stones for Vegeta though...

I wasn't hunting for #17, but he's so damn great, I think you'll be fine without ssbe for a while.

Got 18 stones from the story, bought the 32 stone pack on sale.

Praise beerus:messenger_clapping:

Reizo Ryuu

Androids is the best team in the game, there I said it.
Team freeza is about healing damage.
Team rosé is about tanking damage.
Team androids does both; it's immortal.
Damage output is lower than most other teams (until eza teq cell), so it's slower at clearing events, but you're not dying, ever.
If you pulled #17 or #21, I strongly recommend rainbowing the free #21, twice; she adds a lot of healing/tanking/damage to the entire team.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Indeed, but I will say that part about "But you're not dying, ever." with the android clearly isn't the case in the UI goku Event Especially in the last phase where my Evil mode 21 was getting hit for 32k even with being paired up with her rainbowed int counterpart.

Reizo Ryuu

That's odd :pie_thinking:, I use boss rush 5 and 6 as my metric, and the team waltzes straight through it itemless.
I know UI goku can't be debuffed in the last two phases, but that's no different from the LR gogeta fight at the end of boss rush 6.
What are your rotations like? My team is:
str #21
TUR int #21 (rainbow)
UR int #21 (rainbow)
Super 17 (1 dupe)
str Cell (2 dupes)
teq #16
friend #17
Rotations are: str #21 + #17, s17 + cell.
I'll have to try UI goku when it comes back sunday.

Reizo Ryuu

If anyone is wonder if it's worth it to take LR androids over UR int #21, I did a small calculation, rotation being #17 + #21 + (LR/UR):
LR:
Attack generated: 1.146m + 827k + 1.124m = 3.097m
Defence: 48k/53k/72k
Healing: 10%
UR:
Attack generated: 1.375m + 994k + 409k = 2.778m
Defence: 55k/60k/42k
Healing: 20%

This is not factoring in additionals, or BBB being active, however it is factoring LR androids reaching 24ki.
Taking the LR will get you a bit more damage on that turn, and you're overall a bit tankier, but you lose out on a bit more healing.
However, once you do factor in LR androids not always getting 24 ki, the difference in damage isn't that much.
So if you're dealing with a type disadvantage, LR androids is the better choice, otherwise UR #21 is probably a better floater.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
That's odd :pie_thinking:, I use boss rush 5 and 6 as my metric, and the team waltzes straight through it itemless.
I know UI goku can't be debuffed in the last two phases, but that's no different from the LR gogeta fight at the end of boss rush 6.
What are your rotations like? My team is:
str #21
TUR int #21 (rainbow)
UR int #21 (rainbow)
Super 17 (1 dupe)
str Cell (2 dupes)
teq #16
friend #17
Rotations are: str #21 + #17, s17 + cell.
I'll have to try UI goku when it comes back sunday.

let's see.
My team consists of

PHY 17 (0)
TEQ 18 (2 dupe)
Good 21 (Maxed)
Evil 21 (0)
TEQ 16 (0)
Supa 17 (2 dupe) or STR P.Cell (1 dupe)

Rotations are normally

17+18 or 17+16

with the second rotation

Evil 21+ Good 21

Piku_Ringo

Banned
The only thing I wish would be that Akatsuki hadn't fucked over trenchcoat 17 with the lack of the GT in his name.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah I tried UI goku last weekend, and the last rotation hits about as hard as LR gogeta, but I didn't drop below half health.
I think your rotations are the problem.
Having the two #21s on rotation actually harms her survivability quite a bit. You want to have 17+21 as your rotation as he boosts her defence to even higher levels than his own.
17+18 also isn't the best rotation because #18 lacks fierce battle.
I would suggest you do 17+s17 and 17+21, float int #21, #16 and #18.
s17 is actually the hardest hitter on your team, so you want him on rotation at all times, plus that rotation will be insanely tanky.
You want to move #17 to the middle slot whenever #16 shows up, for the rival duo link.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
134 stones wasted, did get an a LR from the new banner, but it was Bojack.

Dpt2freWkAA58TY.jpg

Android Saga VEGETA is coming!!!

r

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

I'd say 134 stones to get bojack is a pretty sweet ass deal, very awesome card.
The new vegeta is free like LR freeza and LR goku, so that's pretty cool; I bet his SA is the final flash he dared cell not to dodge.
All the valentine's cards getting a dokkan is pretty interesting, videl and pan were already pretty decent, so I wonder what's in store for them.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Wondering more about the ranger kids card and if they are aluding to them receiving a f2p eza?

I'm going to go a different route and say the SA might be based on him either taking out 19. Cause I am sure his SSR art is based on his training for the androids, TUR art is when he lands on the battlefield after saving Goku from 19 in the manga, and this art looks like when he revealed he too had SSJ in the manga as well

Reizo Ryuu

Nah the cards they show are just suggestions for free PHY type cards to use since vegeta is INT.
They could just use both, since LRs have two SA's afterall.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Nah, wouldn't make sense if the LR SAs is keeping up the theme that is being depicted on the art work, ,that being Vegeta at the beginning of the android saga. So both SA animation would have to involve Vegeta against the droids. So I'm hoping for an SA that recalling 19's arm being ripped off, and second the Big back attack he used to destroy him.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
RSczKpP.png

anybody got a better INT team for this guy? I mean I can use Bojaku LR as a sub for a lack of an ANGEL GOLD freezy. But my Buuhan and Janemba aren't in the best shape.

Reizo Ryuu

The key to battlefield is to save your best teams for last.
So don't worry too much about extreme vs super; also try to save secondary leaders, just in case you fail. I'm pretty sure I used kid buu + LR vegetto for Bojack and destroyed him.
I took ssb goku down by using one team lead by LR ss3 goku and tapion (95%) and a second team lead by 4x kaioken goku and ToP #17.

Reizo Ryuu

I fucking hate the screen break animation when it's just for the goddamn gssr.

Jiren's dokkan makes such a big difference, dude is strong as hell.
Don't think I'm going to dokkan Toppo, until I get a second one; my one dupe jiren reaches 1.56m linked with just him, so no fierce battle.
On a perfect rotation, with godly power, fierce battle and linked with toppo for hero of justice, one dupe jiren reaches 2m.
To put that in perspective, my two dupe UI goku reaches 1.58m when linked with his best buddy, str ssg goku; He needs like 5 supers to surpass jiren.
If you mainly run RoG, it's prolly a good idea to dokkan him, but if you want to run USS, I'd suggest keeping toppo base form, unless you have a second one.

Last edited:

Shouta

Finished AGL SS3 Goku's enhancement thing, that was easier than I thought now that I have a full Resurrected Warriors team. Still not Vegeta from the singles I've been pulling from login bonus stones.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
welp, lr freeza campign has been fully completed. Didn't want to do the grind to lr a second copy for the SA 20, but i couldn't pass up the chance for those 10 elder kais for a future unit.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
well, shit i recently had the INT Final form Cell and used him as SA fodder for his STR counterpart. Idiot, now I won't be prepared to EZA the guy.

Reizo Ryuu

Did another multi cause I'm mad thirsty for a dyspo. Didn't get him still, but got another toppo and jiren dupe..
In a toppo sandwich, 2 dupe jiren reaches 2.37m atk and 120k def lmao...buff boi don't play.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
To do this instead of having it end up transforming into Fused Zamas who has a 25% chance of becoming infinite when hp is 30% or below.

Last edited:
Top Bottom