• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Reizo Ryuu

I did a YOLO single roll to try for a LR Bardock out comes LR SS3 Goku! I'm okay with this.
Congrats.
Since I also have EZA ss3 goku with 2 dupes, I actually don't use him that much, pretty much excusively on SS3, he just has too much ki issues on other teams.
His attack numbers will make you grin though.

Shouta

Congrats.
Since I also have EZA ss3 goku with 2 dupes, I actually don't use him that much, pretty much excusively on SS3, he just has too much ki issues on other teams.
His attack numbers will make you grin though.

I've got the EZA AGL SS3 Goku but no dupes so I'll probably use this LR when I get a chance but I don't have any real suitable teams since Vegeta and Transforming Goku eluded me.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
New Cards

1. F2P STR Android 18(GT)
2. TEQ SSJ4 FP Goku
3. F2P AGL Hell Fighter 17
4. F2P FF Freeza(GT)
5. F2P Cell(Perfect Form) GT
6. PHY Final Form Freeza(GT)
7. INT Cell(Perfect Form)(GT)
8. STR Kid Goku(GT)

New Missions

Clearing every stage of the new GT Super 17 event, and SA10ing all 4 farmable units gives various rewards, including Dragon Stones.

Basic Missions - Clearing all missions gives 7 stones

1. Get Trade Points.
2. Purchase an item with trade points.
3. Use a Support item 7 times, gives 5 stones.

12 total from Basic Missions.

Intermediate Missions - Clearing all gives 7 stones

Clearing 10 stages without using items or continues gives 10 stones.

17 total.

Advanced Missions

Win a Z-Battle against a Level 15 enemy to get 17 stones total.

Reizo Ryuu

Bunch of really good units on that banner, but I'm gonna skip. Christmas is around the corner and this banner is one last try to liberate us from stones.
Gotta 72 in the bank and they are on lock.
Wondering what the rank up rewards are though.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
So it seems the most you'll be able to get through rank up is only 80. Hmm, one can only hope they bring back more story quest missions.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
bybhln9ks0221.jpg

hype

Reizo Ryuu

They look nice, but I dunno how good they'll be, they are free units afterall. Those gems are much better spent on LR metal coola who's a beast.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
and the 3rd dokkan ultimate crash ends with Zamasu heals for more damage than my supa phy team can deal thanks to not having the best units.

Reizo Ryuu

I'm sure people were expecting a decent christmas banner, like the two years before it; this is probably the worst celebration banner of all time.
Also Hit is a great card and I would like a copy, but this christmas celebration is pure garbage.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
If you want a decent Christmas banner you should of asked Bamco to release the film banners for both versions of the game. Cause I have no doubt that is where the true fire is at. If the supposed leaks are to be believed, that was the original plan. So them deviating from that plan should of sent alarm bells off something was up. But at least take solace you've been gifted with 30 stones as a present.

Reizo Ryuu

Since the banner is said to be some simultaneous thing between global and jpn, I think it's prolly just going to be some banner with either heavy discounts, a banner with guaranteed units, or something with free pulls. Not giving that video any clicks though.

Reizo Ryuu

Looks like it's a step up a la FFBE, the last step being a guaranteed LR.
Dunno if I'm gonna pull...Only LR I really want is Beerus and I only have ~300 stones saved up right now.
Though I guess I don't really need the movie cards, I'd only really want them for their animations.

Reizo Ryuu

family gohan, teq cell.
ss3 bardock, str ss4 goku
SSBE vegeta, phy coola
ape shugesh, phy ToP #17
agl ssb goku, SSBE vegeta, LR goten and trunks.

Not gonna lie..this was an extremely succesful set of summons lmao.

Buckled and bought the discounted 32+64 pack, and did another lap.
str ult gohan, phy galic gun vegeta, agl ss3 goku
Int gogeta, int gogeta...lmao I already have him rainbow :[
phy SV (finally omfg), int kid buu
int ssg goku, ss3 bardock
caulifla (already rainbow), str rage trunks, LR boujack.

Yeah...pretty cool.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
I got a Dupe for U Gohan int, Int Vegetto as a linking partner on super int and managed to rainbow EZA Cell
Got a Dupe for the 120 SSJ4s leads, NeoTenksdupe, First STR Janemba and SSJ3 Broly dupe.
Got 2nd UI dupe, first AGF, phy Super Yi Xing long dupe
Got my first LR Beerus and G&T

All in all, I got cards whose leader skills will help out in battlefiled, SBR. Or dupes that will allow units to hit harder, crit, additional or tank a bit better.

Only wish I would of gotten a good leader for Super TEQ, Gohan to finally have a hybrid saiyans lead, or Phy SV to bolster my super phy team.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Super DragonBall Heroes is releasing in the West on April 5th

hopefull that mean's we'll get those units in dokkan

wins said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnd with that I got my LR Coora and dupe.

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

I'm pretty sure we'll get them after the game launches. If they are smart they will launch a collaboration banner on the release date.

Reizo Ryuu

Yeah actually, the more recent ones are very good and most of them still have dokkans waiting. It's just the earlier ones that aren't good in the current state of the game, like baby janemba or gotenks.

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Akatsuki being smart is a concept that kinda doesn't tend to go hand in hand 90% of the time.

But I really do hope they do it. I want that TokiToki/Towa Fused Mira from Xenoverse.

Also, I finally reached the 1 billion zeni count. pheeeeeeew

Last edited:

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Pan will be the 1st of the new gen cards to possess an active skill, skills activatable manually under certain conditions;

Pan's Stats : HP : 16788 ATK: 10734 DED: 8239

Leader: Regen 3333 HP when a character takes a same colored orb

SA :

12 Ki - Collosal, Chance to stun

18 Ki - Mega Collosal, Medium chance to stun

Active Skill :

All allies atk +33% for 1 turn. Activatable (manually) after 3 turns of start of the battle, once

Passive

Regen 33% of damage inflicted

High( or great idk) chance of reducing damage by 55%

Links :

Legendary power instead of More than Meets the eye

It would seem that dokkaning to LR will Bring VOICES to this card

Piku_Ringo

Banned
more than likely, but in the meantime we'll need to be careful of that damned LR trunks/Mai banner. I am glad to see those SSJ4 lrs looking busted as fuck. At leat STR Majin GETA and GT Trunks are finally getting a dokkan

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

They don't look very busted to me, heck vegeta needs like 8 turns to get full passive attack. They are pretty tame compared to vegetto/gogeta/goku&freeza.
I'm honestly more excited for phy ss2 gt goku. I once called him the perfect little ssr, and now it looks like he got a perfect little dokkan.

Top Bottom