• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dyack: "NeoGAF...I would say is probably the worst forum." Response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventron

doomed1 said:
surprised no one's posted it yet. you KNOW Dyack has become infamous when he gets a Castle Vidcon about him. :lol

2meer9s.jpg

http://www.castle-vidcons.com/2008/08/19/comic-56-the-latest-score/#comments

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Great, as usual.

This is the N4G review that they're talking about, right?

Also, would love a link to any Dyack meltdowns about this score. I've been busy all day :lol

m3k

he will probably find it easier to dismiss neogafs opinion if he is banned... at present his ego is probably quite uncomfortable with the fact that this forum has an articulated dislike for i) some of his games ii) all of his personality

the more he tries to fight it, the more silly he looks though... i dunno, being himself seems punishment enough... but i would not be sorry to see him and his grandstanding banned from this forum, god knows he has the rest of the internet to shout at

edit: very late but not sorry to see him gone... his self ownage at times was fun

Anth

Meh, I'm disappointed, and strongly disagree with the ban.

Dyack was one of Gaf's greatest members. Somewhat like Tabris. Were did the Joke Character Immunity go?

MaddenNFL64

Probably the best thing for everybody. Maybe a few years from now you & Dyack will meet up, & laugh over this impersonal battle of words you guys had during Too Humans development.

Or this shit may linger on for a long time. Who knows, but i'm hoping that time will settle things down.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
What's he trying to accomplish? Really? For a self proclaimed intellectual he sure has a lot of e-fights. I don't think anyones told him that men usually take the high road.

Sean said:
Well hopefully the Dyackgate shit will finally come to an end now.

Dyack: "NeoGAF...I would say is probably the worst forum." Response. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
Too Human Official Thread of Hack-n-Loot ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
Too Human review thread of scoring lower than Haze (BOOSH) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )
Silicon Knights' next game not 'Two Human,' but trilogy will continue (lulz)

All on the first page alone... This game isn't even out yet and I'm sick of hearing about it already.
well, see thing is it shipped yesterday so some places will have been selling it since yesterday afternoon. so it is out. you can't expect the review thread or the official thread to go away the day after the game came out.

review threads help keep that shit seperate to discussion about the game.

as for this thread, you helped keep it on the first page. bravo.

Kreed

Klaxon said:
I just had to wiki "Dyack". Never really knew what this guy is doing.

There seems to be a lot of that going on in this thread from the people criticizing EviLore's actions. After looking at the links EviLore posted in his OP and seeing all the nonsense Dyack (a public gaming figure) has done on this forum and his tirades on other gaming sites, he deserved nothing less.

Egg Shen

For some reason, when I read the OP, it reminded me of the part in Air Force One when Harrison Ford tells Gary Oldman to get off his plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom