• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Ah. It seems GAF was busy whilst I was at e3.

The NOA press conference was interesting. SMG2 and NSMB Wii were unexpected. Still not sure what to make of Metroid.

I'm still surprised by the lack of mention of S&P2, the Metroid collection disk, and a variety of other things that we know of but were ignored. The sensor thing looks bizarre, too.

DavidDayton said:
Ah. It seems GAF was busy whilst I was at e3.

The NOA press conference was interesting. SMG2 and NSMB Wii were unexpected. Still not sure what to make of Metroid.

I'm still surprised by the lack of mention of S&P2, the Metroid collection disk, and a variety of other things that we know of but were ignored. The sensor thing looks bizarre, too.

While S&P2 was absent from their conference, it hard a fairly large booth on the floor.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
AceBandage said:
While S&P2 was absent from their conference, it hard a fairly large booth on the floor.

Yah, I played through the demo... although, sadly, the location of the demo made it easy to miss.

Top Bottom