• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Nintendo Conference Thread

Doodlebug

And so begins the desperate attempt to keep abreast of another soon-to-be-rapidly-swelling monster thread. 500s, stay at bay.

I hope this trumps the Ubisoft conference.

stuminus3

I'm prepared for absolutely nothing, so anything above that will be good.

Also if there is actually nothing at least the interweb rage is awesome.

EDIT: ooh, actually just watching that big "Nintendo" logo on the feed right now is pretty exciting!

firen

4zxgsx.gif

I'm ready!

LowParry

I'll be with G4 on this. Have to leave in the middle of it so I get to pause and come back where I left off. Good times!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Waiting for a...

2vmukww.gif

Okay, we already got one with Monkey Island.

G4 went to their commericial break saying, will Nintendo fall to the casual or the hardcore. They're the biggest flamebaits ever:lol

jax (old)

Banned
which of the feeds held up best yesterday? IGN carked out? I'm on the Gamespot one now. The nintendo logo is up.

If new zelda + Pikmin3 for wii is shown, I might head out to buy a wii. :p

Brinbe

Almost there... and after Ubi last night and their performance last year, the bar isn't set too high. Hopefully they can clear it by a wide margin.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Kinitari said:
Go Nintendo! I am cautiously optimistic that this show will be better than last years!
There is no way it could be worse than last year. I mean the only good thing to come from last year's Nintendo conference were the Wii Music gifs. Those were great.

Top Bottom