• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN NHL Tourney 2!!!

Cloudy

Banned
Past Champs:

Konex

- 10 players
- HOF
- Fighting off
- 3 game series
- 5 minute periods
- Password = espn

Let's do this!!!!

:D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whats the tourney room name?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cool,this time I'll sign up with my mighty Stars.

I'm in as the Canucks since I won't be playing them in a season set up in a certain other thread thanks to a certain other admin who i'm going to kill a certain other day

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
fuckin loss the NHL and NFL tourney championship.... gg's Konex

and

I am coming back for what is rightfully mine

Cloudy

Banned
This is the 2nd tourney and if the season isn't filled by tomorrow, we should go to 14 guys and pm the league password to those in already :p

Rodriguez

Cloudy said:
Past Champs:

Konex

AHAHAHA!!! WTF? Did the first tournament consist of 2 teams? Did you have to play that skinny little douche bag Matrixkjfdjfoidcvfondw to win? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

Matrix

Rodriguez said:
AHAHAHA!!! WTF? Did the first tournament consist of 2 teams? Did you have to play that skinny little douche bag Matrixkjfdjfoidcvfondw to win? AHAHAHAHA!!!!

It's getting old bum boy.

FightyF

Banned
Are there still spots available? I remember you telling me to join the tourny, I checked over this thread but it didn't click in mah haed. Will sign up tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom