• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Sorry, didn't check in yesterday.

Lots of good resources in the 1.5m + rewards but nothing unique.

I got the bad end on Kiara the first time through.

Don't want to say anything spoiler related but she has a strong connection to a male historical/fictional figure later in the story that could explain it?

New MP shop CE.

Last edited:

Pejo

Don't want to say anything spoiler related but she has a strong connection to a male historical/fictional figure later in the story that could explain it?
Well I know her history from her bond story, she was a woman that was graped by Poseidon then she asked him to turn her into a man so it wouldn't ever happen again etc. But as far as Fate goes, she was summoned in her "prime" which was in her female body, but with the memories and fighting capabilities of her male body.

Then again, all of the "unknowns" were sorted in with the males so maybe it was just to fill out the "give chocolates" side a bit more and I'm just overthinking it. The scene was lame anyways.

Managed to get NP3 Caren just before the event ended. She cracked me up, I like her kit, and she is useful in both looping and challenge quests/boss nodes. I did almost all of the valentines farming with her + double Skadi looping, it was like the old days. She was more reliable for 3 round loop farming than Spishtar, with the caveat that you have to press buttons every round opposed to Spishtar's buttons all being pressed in the first round. I doubt I'm gonna use her frequently in loop farming, but it's nice to have options.

Looks like she gets a NP upgrade in a future strengthening, which is even better.

Last edited:
Well I know her history from her bond story, she was a woman that was graped by Poseidon then she asked him to turn her into a man so it wouldn't ever happen again etc. But as far as Fate goes, she was summoned in her "prime" which was in her female body, but with the memories and fighting capabilities of her male body.

Then again, all of the "unknowns" were sorted in with the males so maybe it was just to fill out the "give chocolates" side a bit more and I'm just overthinking it. The scene was lame anyways.

Managed to get NP3 Caren just before the event ended. She cracked me up, I like her kit, and she is useful in both looping and challenge quests/boss nodes. I did almost all of the valentines farming with her + double Skadi looping, it was like the old days. She was more reliable for 3 round loop farming than Spishtar, with the caveat that you have to press buttons every round opposed to Spishtar's buttons all being pressed in the first round. I doubt I'm gonna use her frequently in loop farming, but it's nice to have options.

Looks like she gets a NP upgrade in a future strengthening, which is even better.
I didn't know about that part of their relationship but I guess that's why she hates Poseidon in the game.

Guess Caenis is listed as "unknown" gender in the game. Weird they didn't have a give chocolate part since the "unknown" genders usually have one in both categories. Probably because she doesn't like you that much but that doesn't stop some of the others that don't like you from popping up.

Last edited:
This plot be playing out like the exam episode of Assassination Classroom.

OAbDTkE.jpg
monster name

Last edited:

Pejo

Damn I just realized this event has a pretty cool ruler Shiro costume. I was planning on skipping it.

D deanote666 how much of a grind am I looking at for the grail and the costume?

Costume is only 200 gold currency and can be purchased now. The gold farming quest probably unlocks tonight.

Just some cut scenes and some fixed party battles so far.

Lots of other good materials in the shop, bunch of summon tickets that will be available later in the event.

Pejo

Debating who else I want to level up to 100.

Thinking Nitocris caster at the moment.
I don't have a single 100 servant yet. The only two I've even grailed so far are Cu (lancer) and Arash to 90. I've got so many grails at this point, I'm not sure what to do with them.

Top Bottom