• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Anime Pervert?

pgtl_10

Miroku is my favorite. He doesn't have the stupid nose bleed, is actually smooth and successful at sleeping with women, and actually develops into a spouse of Sango in the later half of the series.

Who's your favorite anime pervert?

Dontero

Banned
Golden Boy - Kintaro Oe

1486250179686.gif

acbcd4b5ab258e226391b687e2c1930497162b49_00.gif

golden-boy-hug-the-throne.jpg

7616f5f9a2a30fd1cc75d97f9ebe50d61530561905_full.png

Last edited:

Skyn3t

Banned
Brock from Pokemon. In every episode he tried to offer his BBC to Misty. C'mon, I can't be the only one who saw that.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Kintaro Oe is pretty much the king but Happosai is my personal favorite. Mineta is working his way up though.

Alx

Ryo Saeba.
tumblr_neqkflMoRr1spz3zmo1_500.gif

Funny thing is he would be much more successful with women if he didn't act like a pervert.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
My anime knowledge is admittedly super outdated, but the two I'm aware of and actually like are:

Jiraiya ("Ero-Sennin")
FB_IMG_1447123397216.jpg

"I'm not a pervert...I'm a SUPER pervert!!"

Happosai
1400087125_01happosai.jpg

"What a haul! What a haul!!"

Last edited:

pramod

I feel that if the real world was filled with women who look like anime characters there would be a lot of hentais too.

Vlaphor

ME!

Or Issei Hyodo from High School DxD. Dude is such a pervert that poking boobs gives him super powers and an ultimate form.

NSFW btw

Last edited:

Dunki

Ryo Saeba.
tumblr_neqkflMoRr1spz3zmo1_500.gif

Funny thing is he would be much more successful with women if he didn't act like a pervert.
Absolute and the mix between very serious moments and this is really entertaining.

In the end he could get all of them but he only wants one XD

Last edited:

DadEggs

ME!

Or Issei Hyodo from High School DxD. Dude is such a pervert that poking boobs gives him super powers and an ultimate form.

NSFW btw

wow. i didnt even know this existed. thats certainly nsfw... and now i'm aroused at the office damnit.

hilarious fwiw btw.

Vlaphor

wow. i didnt even know this existed. thats certainly nsfw... and now i'm aroused at the office damnit.

hilarious fwiw btw.

Highschool DxD is actually a good and funny ecchi series with a little bit of depth. Enough to make you care for the characters without trying to be too serious.

Meesh

Am I allowed to pick Yoshiaki Kawajiri? Hes kinda perverted? One of my favorite dudes... quick question, why did he do a highlander anime... I dont get it... why not something of his own?
Anyways... sexy characters, situations... yup

Renoir

08.png

Chainsawman
this new guy is growing on me.. his still green in the art or perviness. But i see the potential in him.

Last edited:

Halo0629

I love happosai and master roshi. They always cracked me up as a kid and their perversion is just so over the top.

Lucumo

It's more of a game character, despite there being two OVAs these days. Also, he isn't perverted, he is straight forward. There would be no "[...]observing a woman's body..." like in the picture above.

He is just the GOAT.
XRC1RN3.jpg

Top Bottom