• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake |OT| - The Reunion is coming

Pantz

Tifa's classic outfit. Did they make the right choice by changing it?
Hate to say it, but it does look a little more out of place than her new outfit does in this world. It would have been nice to officially have as an unlockable.

She looks pretty interesting as Cammy.
Cloud as well, looks rad in camo pants.

Will this ever come to Steam???? :(

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper

Tifa's classic outfit. Did they make the right choice by changing it?
Hate to say it, but it does look a little more out of place than her new outfit does in this world. It would have been nice to officially have as an unlockable.

She looks pretty interesting as Cammy.
Cloud as well, looks rad in camo pants.

Will this ever come to Steam???? :(

Well, now I understand why Square-Enix toned down her original costume.

Too hard to play with only one hand

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
God, I love women with short hair (except tomboys)

il5smnupo5h71.png

Just picked this up at the Epic sale. $39.99

I’m a casual FF fan. Only played a few. 6,7,9 and 10 I liked. Couldn’t get into 8 and the hype for 13 got me back into gaming. Didn’t like 13 enough to even get halfway through and have skipped everything since.

But 5 hrs into this remake and I’m having a great time. I’m hooked. Gives me nostalgic JRPG vibes big time. I’ll be looking for more like this if the quality keeps up!

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Zack saves Tifa, Cloud dies.
Zack is the new big cojones protag, screw you Cloud.
Cloud from other dimension is now Sephirot's little b****, yes daddy.
Also, crossover with Crisis Core characters.

Still thinking they'll manage to piss off both the old and new fans.

The_hunter

Just got the last challenge for the VR missions post game, the top secrets. It's all the vr bosses in a row :messenger_hushed:, should I get all the hardmode manuscripts before attempting this?

Kev Kev

Just got the last challenge for the VR missions post game, the top secrets. It's all the vr bosses in a row :messenger_hushed:, should I get all the hardmode manuscripts before attempting this?
yeah, its the hardest fight in the game. might as well do everything else first and come back.

you also might want to look up a strategy, it requires some pretty specific actions to be taken at the right time. i had trouble with it but eventually was able to take them down. the rewards are worth it tho.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out gameplay of this hilarious mod for Final Fantasy 7 Remake: low poly characters in high-res environments.

Created by Nexusmods user FantasyRaiderr, Polygonal Players is an ff7 remake mod that replaces key character models with their original ff7 models. This model swap carries over to in-game cutscenes and battles, but pre-rendered cutscenes won’t be altered. Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, and more will pop like never before. This ff7 remake pc mod is one of our favorites, but there are plenty more to check out. Here's hoping for another ff7 demake mod in the future.

Top Bottom