• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT2| Fractured but Ox

1c95a1e5ded85087b11e0f97f27b64ea.png

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Mate we have Huddersfield next week, legit scared those 'better than Klopp' chants will have power!

I'm still surprised this game wasn't picked for TV so they could go with the whole Wagner v Klopp battle of the best mates angle. Maybe next time.

I'm confused at what his point is, lot of injury time in the City match? Think that Utd should have had more?

I'm confused at what his point is, lot of injury time in the City match? Think that Utd should have had more?

Additional injury time. There was a sub today during injury time, and Mason added 2 seconds. Whereas for the stoppages in the City game, there was the appropriate additional time added on.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
That red was almost warranted. A cynical challenge, up to the referee to decide.

Tolisso is just not that good I guess
Expected more from him.

James too

Tolisso is good but not great. He's playing his usual.

Yeah, James is not in top form today.

spidye

If those rumors about an offer from inter are true I would sell vidal. He hasn‘t bern playing well since 2016 and he‘s not getting any younger

Thiago for tolisso for the second half please don jupp

BunnyBear

De Bruyne is the best passer of the ball I’ve ever seen. I want to make love while watching that pass to Sane.

City. Just wow. We are so fucking good.

Zasa

Safe to say Zaza has surpassed the memes this season. Incredibly consistent with 8 goals in 8 apps.

Nice to see a turnaround

DBT85

Mou is such a whiny cunt

He told Sky Sports: "We deserved to lose. The team that wanted it more, wanted to work more, compete more and be more aggressive, they won. And when the best team win, nothing to say.

"I don't know why, and I'm not going to be critical of my players with you, I have to analyse with them. But I just want to be as honest and pragmatic as possible and say that the best team won.

"Yes, [Huddersfield] surprised me. I was not expecting that, but the team that started with emotion, aggression, intensity and desire, the team that played the game of their lives, was the team that won. We didn't deserve more.

Lol Kimmich enters for like 10 seconds, what was the point of that? 🤣

Coman has to keep playing like this, easily take Riberys spot. What i do notice is that him and Alaba don't overlap as much as Alaba and Ribery do. Could work on that

Mou is such a whiny cunt

Mou has shit man management skills. It's what happened during his last year at Chelsea. If the players lose confidence or lose that fire, Mou won't have any idea what to do. Right now he's just blaming the players but at some point he'll have to be accountable for the teams mental preparedness and spirit.

Syder

The old time-tested strategy of playing for draws against title rivals is done. Doesn't work anymore.
You can't afford to be playing not to lose against big teams when any week even the relegation candidates can beat you.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
The old time-tested strategy of playing for draws against title rivals is done. Doesn't work anymore.
You can't afford to be playing not to lose against big teams when any week even the relegation candidates can beat you.

I've been glad to see more of this in general this season. You're likely to lose anyway, have a bloody go.

yagal

He knows that his team is not good enough to play the win against the title rivals

Why on earth do la Liga doesn't have VAR? Barca's goal was not valid.

Syder

Recruitment isn't good enough if after spending that much you can't play positive football against bloody Liverpool.

FuturusX

He knows that his team is not good enough to play the win against the title rivals

Why on earth do la Liga doesn't have VAR? Barca's goal was not valid.

VAR is fairly new. Many top leagues do not have it. There's a lot to work out in its implementation. The lack of goal line tech in La Liga is the baffling one for me.

Chelsea won, United lost. What a lovely weekend.
Too bad I replaced Bats and Pedro with Hazard and Morata, else I would have hit this FPL week out of the park. All hopes on Kane and Erikssen tomorrow. Still I have 13 points on bench FFS.

Top Bottom