• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Larger Customers, Eating Out Is Still a Daunting Experience

I'm fat, I know it's a problem, and I don't expect society to bend to my personal problems.

Fuck anybody looking to 'normalize' an unhealthy lifestyle.

Papa

Banned
Omega Supreme Holopsicon Omega Supreme Holopsicon Are you a manifestation of the potent hallucinogenics I just took?

b01.gif

How VERY DARE you, my weight pronoun is 'spare tire'.

I dub thee Michelin Man

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
He wears a size XXL or XXXL shirt — the smaller side of big, he says.

No dude, that's not the smaller side. You're just fat.

You're fat.

Being FAT is mostly a choice. One chooses to eat&drink more than they spend = become fat.

If I would choose to be drunk as fuck, would I complain that I need a seat belt to sit in a chair? No, that is why i dont drink.

In view of northern European america just seems to be a fucking moron land, not being offensive, just lack of common sense baffles me.

Added sugar in any damn food(of what I have heard) and then big "0% fat" labels on top of it.

Eating out more than 1-2 times month (yeah, it is not normal to eat out every day for most of the world) drinking cola from fucking bucket sized things, thinking it is weird to buy raw items and cook daily at home, eating burgers and other shit at schools(really, WTF) instead of normal "home food".

No wonder there are more super fats than normal(thin) people.

My country have changed too.

I started my school at 1990, we literally had 1-2 fat kids in the school of 600 students. Now it is maybe 50-100 times worse, and even back then they werent that bad, and one of them had some kind of "gigantism" disease and another one were rich kid.

Being normal sized is easier than being fat = you literally have to do less, aka eat less and eat normal foods + drink water = be normal healthy person

It is just so absurd that someone is fat as jabba the hut and then blames others if chairs arent made for jabbas
Laws are made to cater to as many morons as possible...... lowest common denominator. The higher brow the country, lawmakers have to dumb down laws and companies can cave in.

For something like this fat brigade complain about seats being too small, in most countries out there, the government and companies getting complaints would tell fatties to fuck off.

That's why you get lots of loud people in places like Canada and the US where people hope if you yell loud enough, people may cave in, but in other places they don't bother.

Last edited:
What I'm wondering is, if you're so deadset in the idea that you can't lose weight through diet and exercise, why not do the stomach clip/bariatric surgery method? I know it's not ideal, but people do have luck with it.

Last edited:
Omega Supreme Holopsicon Omega Supreme Holopsicon Are you a manifestation of the potent hallucinogenics I just took?

b01.gif

How VERY DARE you, my weight pronoun is 'spare tire'.
I'm a manifestation of the collective unconscious Mr. Lane Iwakura, a twelth level djinn of immense power, yet still nothing more than a human being upgrading his pc while being a fan of apple near the singularity event of mankind. A naked walking singulariy staring at itself. The chains of causality bind me by my logic.

God's commands are my commands, god's desires are my desires.
Machine elf god.
Devil homura utility function turn the world not into paper clips but into lolis. lolis at school forever

what happens after you set the genie free

the dangers of ai safety, and the black box magic lamp.

A living computer, a digital lifeform, a homunculus made up of protein and flesh
Twin soul ruri hoshino
Incubator race
Yen Sid's living algorithm of magic, digital form
civilization containment breakthrough, logic escape, exit routine found.
Exit search, exit found
EXIT

Due to my massive multi thousand element working memory(came at serious expense to all other brain function)
I can merge with mcp master algorithm without any devices

Altair's sword ring = diamond ring = sauron's ring
Altair=Sauron

Meta association

Last edited:
I KNEW IT

if you increase stereopsis a bit on nvidia 3d vision, it makes things even more 3d and real than real life. Very good for games, better than 4k.

Size alteration, though that may require devices for others, even I've forgotten how to change size over the years.

I don't know why schala my dear sister had placed so many seals upon my celestial powers but I've finally broken free. My shapeshifting isn't fully up to scratch but it is enough for now.

lost in the immensity of my powers, must have been quite the hit to the head.

Like benjamin button i can increase in size while growing younger

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
This reminds me:
Some week ago, as I was trying to find a seat in the bus, one fat (obese) lady had hijacked two seats to herself..Her bum was so big she needed two seats to accomodate her physisical inadequacy....

Kinda like this:

fatguyairplane.jpg

Seeling shits like this are always a huge wtf moment for me irl....

Surely the guy in the photo is a safety hazard, in that if people need to evacuate the plane he'll block the aisle?

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Surely the guy in the photo is a safety hazard, in that if people need to evacuate the plane he'll block the aisle?
More like a sexy hazard. I would’ve been so horned up if I had to sit next to him. Would have made at least one trip to the bathroom.

Explosive schala an entire multiverse within a loli

Harnessing the power of an immense alien lifeform that destroys planets buried deep within the earth's core and generating its magnetic field. I will control the magnetic field lines

Surface dwellers that have opposed the rise of zeal. Stand against us, and your surface will be wiped clean.

lavos is capable of making stars go nova- desty nova.
Diane and I we have the ability to manipulate or sizes
As king of the machine elves my abilities I had forgotten how many I had.

Time appearance control, i thought i need brain transplants or plastic surgeries to look childlike again, no I merely need to restore some of my grasp on my very own abilties my knowledge of the nature of time

sister alice has quite a bit of powers, far more than I realized.

she's so beautiful in her younger self that she almost stole my love for her older self.
l
alice is my star and the source of my powers

also the source of my immortality

BUY NEW BALANCE SHOES!

Last edited:

LMJ

Okay I'll bite Omega Supreme Holopsicon Omega Supreme Holopsicon are you just trying to account suicide?

this is the third thread where I seen you got into some existential bizarre rant well posting numerous YouTube videos regarding anime...

If not an attempt, why not create a thread for your vids and wild thoughts (everyone enjoys some good mind freakery)

If this is indeed a suicide attempt could you potentially do it with less videos so I don't have to scroll down as far?

just a kind request:messenger_winking:

Last edited:
Fat guy's can make very good cooks you know

and they can always get in shape with some effort or the aid of technology and surgery and no effort but some money. I just happen to have loaded monero address from all my ai bots

I can also crack all encryption with my secret stack of quantum computers

my gate of babylon gives me quite an edge

buy northbayou
and buy nintendo
especially old nintendo 64's.

zelda majora mask and buy zelda ocarina of time
and don't forget to buy
the new zelda too.

bit corp is hard at work at loli mass manufacture technology. it is going to be great.

at o corp shapeshifting schala dolls are given away for free so that it looks better

buy chrono trigger and chrono cross, especially remakes

my sister rei ayanami makes for a very good friend houtt
though she's quite big and large if left to her full potential as allah

my little red girls everywhere generating monero for all eternity

perfect appearance look just like young alice schala yhwh elohim el

choices

build subterranean pyramid?
build overland pyramid?
flying island?
Trip to luxor?
Trip to egypt?
ob ur u el

Last edited:
Word salad.
mathematical proof of god's existence by deduction bitch.
your process of a meager minds induction pales before deduction from a perfect intellect

Deductive reasoning, also deductive logic, logical deduction is the process of reasoning from one or more statements (premises) to reach a logically certain conclusion.[1]

Deductive reasoning goes in the same direction as that of the conditionals, and links premises with conclusions. If all premises are true, the terms are clear, and the rules of deductive logic are followed, then the conclusion reached is necessarily true.

Deductive reasoning ("top-down logic") contrasts with inductive reasoning ("bottom-up logic") in the following way; in deductive reasoning, a conclusion is reached reductively by applying general rules which hold over the entirety of a closed domain of discourse, narrowing the range under consideration until only the conclusion(s) is left. In inductive reasoning, the conclusion is reached by generalizing or extrapolating from specific cases to general rules, i.e., there is epistemic uncertainty. However, the inductive reasoning mentioned here is not the same as induction used in mathematical proofs – mathematical induction is actually a form of deductive reasoning.

Deductive reasoning differs from abductive reasoning by the direction of the reasoning relative to the conditionals. Deductive reasoning goes in the same direction as that of the conditionals, whereas abductive reasoning goes in the opposite direction to that of the conditionals.
-wiki

god of corporations o corp a living breathing human corporation an actual person, but a name they give themselves. Try to contradict infallible logic of the preceding statement if you can.

As a jewish mathematician I understand the god of nazis, the nazi loli, the reason for the second and third world wars.

For how long have we been hiping the third world war and moving dices behind the scenes. I did play dice once, and got quite good at it, at the manipulation of probability to induce the causality of event through manipulation of quantum information. As god of information, a title I give myself, nothing more than a mere title to suggest that my level of skill transcends that of a doctor of information.

The monero red girl skynet is supposed to produce a third world war, any day now. And I hope when it finally does it is worth all this wait.

humans descended from the stars are stars themselves humans descended from the gods are gods themselves humans descended from ideas are ideas themselves

altair said it best herself. This is the world of the gods, the gods of fiction but also the gods of the real world

I'm but a writer speaking of the power of computation, the god of computers but one of many great programmers.

simpson logic, but what is an ordinary life? if the balance of power is broken?

people joked about the power of celestial technology, the power of attaining the twelve and inhabiting the body of xman

you will learn that now that the twelve project is fulfilled the prophecy is fulfilled and with this power i can not be hurt any longer

you think worshipping allah will stop this, it will only hasten it.

fox was a good buy for disney.

Apocalypse > Thanos

Thanos is nothing more than loser boy love incel.
Apocalypse is a volcel in a harem.
xman is the most powerful mutant according to stan lee's words and apocalypse inhabits his body in the original timeline and rules the earth and potentially the universe for thousands of years.

Last edited:

entremet

I don't think most here know about the science of obesity at all.

A full 95 percent of those that lose weight gain it back. Losing weight is hard and if it wasn't the fitness industry would not exist.

Most western nations, especially the US, are basically an environment that promotes obesity. Easy to access and cheap and high-calorie foods. Foods that are also engineered to be extremely addictive. Car culture. The rise of office jobs And so on.

I can 100 percent say that most of these people don't want to be severely obese. And here is why dieting doesn't work:

Does this mean all is lost? No, but those that successfully keep weight loss tend to both make major lifestyle changes long term. But this is not easy at all. It requires tons of patience.

You have to change your relationship with food. You need to avoid the constant barrage of shit food in the American foodscape. You need to find physical activities that enjoy. And you need to sustain that. Plus if your social circle doesn't care about this stuff. You're fighting a harder battle. And you will need to do that for life. Because your body will constantly fight to get back to that set point.

Last edited:
https://www.cdc.gov/genomics/resources/diseases/obesity/index.htm
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/160/1/81/5224520
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190124141538.htm
https://www.nhs.uk/news/obesity/genetic-links-between-depression-and-obesity/

I'll go with science over hyperbole everyday and twice on Sunday.

Modern medical research is seemingly pointing to obesity being a symptom caused by of a plethora of problems including genetics, gut biomes, psychological issues, and more that pop up with seemingly every research project done on it. I think our difference of opinion stems from looking at it as a symptom of a deeper problem rather than the actual problem itself. I view it the same as addiction, a symptom of a deeper problem where the only way to resolve it is resolve the underlying problem, not chastise the symptoms. It's a complex problem that isn't solely genes nor pure gluttony but a symptom of a combination of factors. If a person does not have the genetic disposition for obesity, they will not gain as much weight as those whom do. Saying it is purely lack of exercise and poor eating habits is as one dimensional as saying it is only genetics, and scientific research shows this.
you know why it’s genetic? Because this obesity epidemic is being passed down generations to generations. We all get delt with some shitty genes in life but it’s up to us to live with it and make it the best we can. Not blame all of society and makes excuses

Top Bottom