• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

I played this game for the first time last night. At first I was going to skip the tutorial because I thought I could just guess the game mechanics, but I am glad I didn't. While the timing isn't as spot on as portal 2, it can be humorous at times. There's a touch too much of cutting someone off in the middle of speaking where a button press is needed to continue the dialogue.

Over all, the game play is pretty fun, and I am going to try and put a few more hours into it over the next couple of weeks.

Mimir

I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the game a lot more than I thought I would, and I've gifted a couple of copies to friends during the Steam sale.

Feep

Banned
IT'S OVER, FOLKS!

Sorry if you didn't make it in time. All requests made before this post will be honored (likely tomorrow after I get some sleep); if you're still interested, Sequence is on sale for $2.50 for another few days, and then back up to its standard price of $4.99 after that.

Remember, if you'd like to talk about the game, be sure to visit and post in the official thread! I'll be sharing my experiences with Sequence and its giveaway in a separate thread soon, so look forward to that. = D

aaaaaahh man , just missed it.
also just got my account activated. To bad. would have loved to play it.

But thanks for giving the game to the gaffers that were on time!

Top Bottom