• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaffer Claims To Have Created SuperPS3 (improved textures, draw-distance.. in games)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
So this is the Ganing side version of the guy who went to great lengths to make up the story of his girlfriend being kidnapped.

GavinGT

Banned
K.Jack said:
So this is the Ganing side version of the guy who went to great lengths to make up the story of his girlfriend being kidnapped.

No, this guy actually believes his own lunacy.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The Op's research and planning for this troll only went so far.. that's why his last post never had any extreme tech talk in it.

10/10

Unicorn

rhubbard16 said:
... I want companies to start putting quality parts in our next console, we GAF deserve it. I was tired of repairing them time after time fucking wasting my money and yours. They take low-income families/ single mothers/fathers money year after year shelling out for repairs on the same broken console! Fucking MADDENing! This news will change ideas about production of sub-par products. ...

HOLY SHIT

EA to release console next generation! You heard it here first, folks!

squidyj

rhubbard16 said:
GAF is my home, this is a forum for my work. Read the title. Laugh if you want make jokes and I will come and go as I please!(40 minutes ago-hall monitor tattle tale really?) I was not aware my monthly salary was dependent on an imaginary timeline set in place by Jr.'s and Members. I'm not on trial here and I did not create a super ps3! I enhanced what was already in place the results I have shown and will show when I am ready, are above and beyond what is out in the market currently. I "challenge" everyone of you smart ass remark upper crust fake GAF: Post your current ps3 pics off your own monitor with a digital camera! Ohhhhhhhhh make it look good show me up prove my theory is just that show ME the light help ME understand how unfounded and completely off center I am. (while I continue to bust my ass) Oh the hilarity will ensue now all the pics that don't pertain to my request will be blasted out for who has the best fart joke status of the day! I was serious when I started this endeavor; moreover, if you respect or understand my efforts or not the camera does not lie.
Post your shit, and stick your neck out as I have. I welcome the challenge and you know what it's good to try something new be better than me, solder better than me, take notes and prove me wrong.

From the bottom of my gamer heart-Thank you mods for letting my voice be heard this week.

Maybe I am misguided, or insane or just plain stupid.(copy paste that) I did this for me I want the best PS3 available and speaking for myself I have it. People in general know a genuine change is about to happen. I want companies to start putting quality parts in our next console, we GAF deserve it. I was tired of repairing them time after time fucking wasting my money and yours. They take low-income families/ single mothers/fathers money year after year shelling out for repairs on the same broken console! Fucking maddening! This news will change ideas about production of sub-par products.
It should be a requirement that a console is well constructed and not just for high end audio and video or for the
wealthy. I will post when I feel I have
something worthy to post I'm nothing special but Iam honest with you fellow,
smart, funny, and rude GAF.

So.... no pics then? That's a shame because it seems like you are being honest with me and really want to demonstrate your claims as opposed to.... oh... wait, no. Nevermind.

As long as he hasn't tricked him self into thinking anyone believes him this is funny.
This is still open because it's fucking hilarious, not because we think you pulled it off.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
rhubbard16 said:
GAF is my home, this is a forum for my work. Read the title. Laugh if you want make jokes and I will come and go as I please!(40 minutes ago-hall monitor tattle tale really?) I was not aware my monthly salary was dependent on an imaginary timeline set in place by Jr.'s and Members. I'm not on trial here and I did not create a super ps3! I enhanced what was already in place the results I have shown and will show when I am ready, are above and beyond what is out in the market currently. I "challenge" everyone of you smart ass remark upper crust fake GAF: Post your current ps3 pics off your own monitor with a digital camera! Ohhhhhhhhh make it look good show me up prove my theory is just that show ME the light help ME understand how unfounded and completely off center I am. (while I continue to bust my ass) Oh the hilarity will ensue now all the pics that don't pertain to my request will be blasted out for who has the best fart joke status of the day! I was serious when I started this endeavor; moreover, if you respect or understand my efforts or not the camera does not lie.
Post your shit, and stick your neck out as I have. I welcome the challenge and you know what it's good to try something new be better than me, solder better than me, take notes and prove me wrong.

From the bottom of my gamer heart-Thank you mods for letting my voice be heard this week.

Maybe I am misguided, or insane or just plain stupid.(copy paste that) I did this for me I want the best PS3 available and speaking for myself I have it. People in general know a genuine change is about to happen. I want companies to start putting quality parts in our next console, we GAF deserve it. I was tired of repairing them time after time fucking wasting my money and yours. They take low-income families/ single mothers/fathers money year after year shelling out for repairs on the same broken console! Fucking maddening! This news will change ideas about production of sub-par products.
It should be a requirement that a console is well constructed and not just for high end audio and video or for the
You can't promise you are going to post more proof the same day, say you'll do it when/if you're ready, and expect everyone to just wait patiently. Didn't you have more pictures ready to go, safe moist as dudes?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
rhubbard16 said:

Well this is getting kinda boring and unfunny, at least try harder and be creative like John Titor,SuperKyro or Patrick82 and the other legendary guys this is why the thread is open for you.

ape2man

M-PG71C said:
This man is for real, GAF told me if I would ductape two GameCube's together I would get a Wii. And needless to say, I been playing Wii Sports and NSMB since.

If I ductape two PS3's together, along with soldering some wires and shit, I'll get a Super PS3. Shit is for real hypocrits.

WTF Why did you waste 2 Game Cubes on some stupid wii!!!!! WHY WHY WHY

ape2man

M-PG71C said:
Hey now, Wii>>>>>GC and God knows I love my Nintendo shit lol :D

i have been thinking. If 2 game cubes create a WII then 2 NES create a SNES so 32 NES consoles create's a WiiU.

I think nintendo knew this all along and has been producing just NES consoles all this time. but has been combining them to create new console's...

GQman2121 said:
CaryWhat.gif
Amazing gif.

rhubbard16 said:

5oz6rm.gif

rhubbard16 said:
Maybe I am misguided, or insane or just plain stupid.(copy paste that) I did this for me I want the best PS3 available and speaking for myself I have it
maybe ?
People in general know a genuine change is about to happen. I want companies to start putting quality parts in our next console, we GAF deserve it. I was tired of repairing them time after time fucking wasting my money and yours. They take low-income families/ single mothers/fathers money year after year shelling out for repairs on the same broken console! Fucking maddening! This news will change ideas about production of sub-par products.

What was the wall of text for ? a poor attempt at trying to end this the head up ?
Sure you made a discovery .. youshould have just ended it when you realised it wasn't anything special . You choose to be remembered , and GAF remembers pretty well

rhubbard16 said:
PKG7u.jpg

Edit: IM A MEMBER NOW <3

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
bucklam66 said:
like I said before, why? Just by a PC, even if you could make a super PS3, why?

PS3 exclusives?

rhubbard16 said:
I "challenge" everyone of you smart ass remark upper crust fake GAF: Post your current ps3 pics off your own monitor with a digital camera! Ohhhhhhhhh make it look good show me up prove my theory is just that show ME the light help ME understand how unfounded and completely off center I am.

Mr. Rhubarb, what would be the point of us posting our own pictures if we don't have anything from you to compare them to?

Surely you understand that you have made a claim and it is up to you to provide evidence. We don't need to prove anything.

If this is a troll and you're not genuinely delusional, your performance is pretty much amazing.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
rhubbard16 said:

Are you gluv65?

Takao

Banned
K.Jack said:

i think everyone in this thread needs to go ly dow

I am currently uploading new/old screens to Flickr. I will gladly post new footage as soon as I recieve the HD capture card, iPhone footage just doesn't have the results even unrestricted. My goal GAF is to have HD 1080p realtime content for review by next week with stock vs. Enhanced GTA IV, God of War3, Resistance, and I will demonstrate HDD load times as well Showing Tekken DR stock vs. Enhanced. I have been given the oppurtunity to demonstrate this with some added financial contributions. Any real comments or questions can be sent to my email at damageforyou@gmail.com.
Thank you for your support(yes I was pissed last time I'm cool now)

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/rhubbard16/6218829800/

railGUN

Banned
rhubbard16 said:
I am currently uploading new/old screens to Flickr. I will gladly post new footage as soon as I recieve the HD capture card, iPhone footage just doesn't have the results even unrestricted. My goal GAF is to have HD 1080p realtime content for review by next week with stock vs. Enhanced GTA IV, God of War3, Resistance, and I will demonstrate HDD load times as well Showing Tekken DR stock vs. Enhanced. I have been given the oppurtunity to demonstrate this with some added financial contributions. Any real comments or questions can be sent to my email at damageforyou@gmail.com.

Wait, so you ask someone to make you a thread on GAF, then ask that the "real" comments or questions be sent to you via email? Are you kidding me?

You said you would post before / after pictures of the inside of your PS3 - so where are they?

railGUN said:
Wait, so you ask someone to make you a thread on GAF, then ask that the "real" comments or questions be sent to you via email? Are you kidding me?

You said you would post before / after pictures of the inside of your PS3 - so where are they?

There are a bunch here, like this one:

bf6GE.jpg

"shot of texture detail not seen in stock PS3."

No comparison pics as far as I can tell, and they're all off-screen.

rhubbard16 said:

ummm where are they? still the same old Drake pic you posted previously...why does it take you so long to post your proof to shut up everyone...oh yeah I know why

I am surprised he has not been banned yet...guess the mods are enjoying this thread too and waiting for the ultimate climax lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How on earth did I miss this thread

Sweet Jesus, this thread is a fucking gold mine

Unicorn

rhubbard16 said:

My favorite part about all of this is the fact that he can afford all of these "high quality" parts and materials to better his PS3, but can't afford a capture card, or a better camera (than a fucking iPhone...).

rhubbard16 said:

It really does help to ly dow once and awhile to cool down.

Top Bottom