• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

UnNamed

18+ Member
Dat-ass.jpg

Chicks are getting too inked up. You know for every square inch of ink they have fucked at least 5 guys and blown at least ten.
I think the same about men. Every square inch of ink, they have fucked at least 5 guys and blown at least ten.

I find most other women attractive in same way but my biggest celebrity crushes at the moment gotta be

en30Ug0.jpg

Becky Lynch

and

jZ3y8xW.jpg

Brandi Rhodes (Runnels)

I'm gay and not into dudes but even I have to admit that

vembP6U.jpg

Whang! on Youtube is a sexy as hell man.

4fiKfmd.jpg

Ditto when it comes to Idris Elba.

Boss Mog

Chicks are getting too inked up. You know for every square inch of ink they have fucked at least 5 guys and blown at least ten.
There's no bigger turn off for me than women with big or lots of tattoos. Especially beautiful women; it's like graffiti on a masterpiece.

Jennings

NeoGAF's dedicated hot & not thread!

Been seeing and a part of a lot of thread derails about attractiveness... so, let a brother or sister know who you think has got the goods! We shall engage in good ol' fashioned discussion of our most desired waifus and husbandos, whichever applies.

Let's get it going!

How about women that make this type of face? Should there be an age or beauty limit on those that can pull it off, or is it maybe terrible on everybody?

t3vhnAA.jpg
dvU6qLY.jpg
mFY6BoJ.jpg
My2myTb.jpg

Last edited:
How about women that make this type of face? Should there be an age or beauty limit on those that can pull it off, or is it maybe terrible on everybody?

t3vhnAA.jpg
dvU6qLY.jpg
mFY6BoJ.jpg
My2myTb.jpg
That face is not attractive or sexy in any context. Its only appeal is to weebos who spend their days jacking off to weird aheago shit.

I blame that bath water chick that started taking that shit mainstream.

Last edited:
Top Bottom