• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Papa

Banned
Aubrey Plaza

aubreyplaza1_wide-11e18eeedefa80bfcc87c89a3d788f2ef82a0028-s800-c85.jpg

645466._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

tkscz

Header_1181807_1.1.jpg

I don't know if I have a crush on Tess, she's fucking gorgeous but has such a bad attitude. Even other BBW models can't stand her.

Ok here is one that I have debated with people.

UFC fighter - Joanna Jedrzejczyk (I can't spell her last name) (Edit, thanks google)

I have always thought she was hot, not everyone does.

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-4.png

DaDYTaFW4AEC2Qs.jpg

Unflattering Action Shot

235_Joanna_Jedrzejczyk_vs_Jessica_Andrade.0.0.jpg

20181009054149_profile.JPG

Last edited:
Ok here is one that I have debated with people.

UFC fighter - Joanna Jedrzejczyk (I can't spell her last name) (Edit, thanks google)

I have always thought she was hot, not everyone does.

Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-4.png

i agree with you. i dont think shes very pretty but there is something about her im attracted to

Thurible

I am attracted to any catholic woman who would have me in her life and puts her faith in God above all else. I find a woman's dignity and purity of heart to be incredibly beautiful. I would like to better her and I would like for her to better me so that we may become saints together. I would like to be the head of the household (not 100% necessary though) and be able to produce or adopt as many children we are called to during our marriage.

Physically I like caucasian and asian features. I like long hair as I find short hair kind of boyish. I think make up is ok but sometimes I like women just showing their natural selves. Of course I like sexually dimorphic features such as breasts and hips as every man does but I find it strange to focus in on them personally. I do not find obesity attractive as it shows weak health and a lack of control. I suppose I like a mature figure and not someone who seems very small. I would like if she is about my height or a bit shorter. It however is not necessarily a deal breaker if she doesn't meet all of these preferences.

I am kind of hoping I meet a woman who will be my purpose in the future. Something about marriage seems so fantastic and fruitful. I also have feelings of passion that are getting stronger that I am not sure If I can truly rid myself of in life, perhaps instead of avoiding it and redirecting it I am to use it in a loving marriage? However, I don't really have any friends and find socialization with others awkward. I suppose it ultimately doesn't matter if my vocation is this or that, as long as I live my life in service to others and God and be the best I can.

Papa

Banned
I am attracted to any catholic woman who would have me in her life and puts her faith in God above all else. I find a woman's dignity and purity of heart to be incredibly beautiful. I would like to better her and I would like for her to better me so that we may become saints together. I would like to be the head of the household (not 100% necessary though) and be able to produce or adopt as many children we are called to during our marriage.

Physically I like caucasian and asian features. I like long hair as I find short hair kind of boyish. I think make up is ok but sometimes I like women just showing their natural selves. Of course I like sexually dimorphic features such as breasts and hips as every man does but I find it strange to focus in on them personally. I do not find obesity attractive as it shows weak health and a lack of control. I suppose I like a mature figure and not someone who seems very small. I would like if she is about my height or a bit shorter. It however is not necessarily a deal breaker if she doesn't meet all of these preferences.

I am kind of hoping I meet a woman who will be my purpose in the future. Something about marriage seems so fantastic and fruitful. I also have feelings of passion that are getting stronger that I am not sure If I can truly rid myself of in life, perhaps instead of avoiding it and redirecting it I am to use it in a loving marriage? However, I don't really have any friends and find socialization with others awkward. I suppose it ultimately doesn't matter if my vocation is this or that, as long as I live my life in service to others and God and be the best I can.

"I like long hair as I find short hair kind of boyish."

Wouldn't that be a plus for a Catholic?

:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Finna boutta post some thiqq right quick
a9yZkGh.jpg

nETYZ31.png

CT6IwChVEAAk_eL.jpg

lmao is that andy san dimas or whatever the fuck if it is bitch got big

Pretty much the best body I've ever seen on any woman is nude model Erica Campbell, it's unreal how perfect her tits and ass are and they're 100% natural.

Here's some examples.

yE3zOXi.jpg

ilxGrY9.jpg

ssDuoCL.jpg

TCFIB8T.jpg

qzoarcv.jpg

YdN95rh.jpg

mJDPijC.jpg

kFNzkaB.jpg

For the NSFW stuff you can use Google of course.

yeah i check out her pics every now and then. she literally has the perfect body

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’ve always had a crush on Ellie Kemper

(Erin, from The Office)

I haven’t even watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt yet, oddly

giphy.gif

You should, it's really fucking good. I also have a bit of a thing for her, but that's probably in part due to my love of redheads.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I don't so much find all of these guys "hot"....but I have had an element of attraction for them, nevertheless. :)

celebritycrushes_by_ailynn_shinsamus_dcyz4lj-pre.png

EDIT: I forgot to add Chris Pratt, younger Jonathan Davis...and probably many others...

Last edited:
Top Bottom