** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Halo is Dead

May 20, 2018
I'm white and I've dated white, black, Asian, clearly my penis isn't racist. Agree that black girls can be absolutely stunning - I had the pleasure of dating a lovely Ugandan lady many years ago and she was spectacular.
Congrats :messenger_beermugs: and sorry it didn’t work out bro

Last edited:

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007
I don't care what hair color she has, id still pick her over most girls in this thread

Yeh this girl is gorgeous.

Reactions: SecretOfEvermore

嫩翼

so it's not nice
Apr 2, 2013
香港
How do you swell folk feel about tats? Me, I prefer them subtle if at all. Can't really do sleeves...

brap

Jan 9, 2018
How do you swell folk feel about tats? Me, I prefer them subtle if at all. Can't really do sleeves...
Either go all out or fuck off imo. Always looks wrong to me when people have a few in random places and that's it. Also, face ones are always dumb.
>inb4 somebody avatar quotes me

嫩翼

so it's not nice
Apr 2, 2013
香港
Either go all out or fuck off imo. Always looks wrong to me when people have a few in random places and that's it. Also, face ones are always dumb.
>inb4 somebody avatar quotes me

Lmao.

I have respect for those who are dedicated, even though I'm not a fan of it. Shows a special kind of determination.

I can only take like, one. Like you, having many in random places (and a face tattoo) just seems useless.

Reactions: brap