• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

I'm white and I've dated white, black, Asian, clearly my penis isn't racist. Agree that black girls can be absolutely stunning - I had the pleasure of dating a lovely Ugandan lady many years ago and she was spectacular.
Congrats :messenger_beermugs: and sorry it didn’t work out bro

Last edited:
we finally got the white guy who is into black chicks and the "my dick isnt racist" posts. this thread has now ascended.
i was waiting for dat ish. fucking took long enough

Mohonky

I don't care what hair color she has, id still pick her over most girls in this thread
lbrXo5F.jpg

Yeh this girl is gorgeous.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
To be clear, my dick isn't racist because it can't afford to be, being attached to an ugly fucker.

Vlaphor

How about a look at a really hot outfit? The proverbial "Virgin Killing Sweater"

63rWaRY.jpg

ilLZMSa.jpg

G1Ee7ly.jpg

S5FyNnq.gif

v4Df2YD.gif

ztnzMhu.jpg

5YlvkfH.jpg

ElyrWRy.jpg

HX6eMyW.jpg

6fiMorK.jpg

tYEak7F.png

EkNLZT6.jpg

Zuc2F2o.jpg

df6xD01.jpg

zDAdcXG.jpg

JFrOZeC.jpg

It even looks good on guys

Znhx05H.jpg

OFjg9mB.jpg

4GkrMQC.jpg

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I think that's it. Freckles? Redheads? Idk what a fetish is anymore.

:messenger_unamused:

Sorry not sorry (now try getting that fucking song out of your head).

Last edited by a moderator:

brap

Banned
How do you swell folk feel about tats? Me, I prefer them subtle if at all. Can't really do sleeves...
Either go all out or fuck off imo. Always looks wrong to me when people have a few in random places and that's it. Also, face ones are always dumb.
>inb4 somebody avatar quotes me

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
Either go all out or fuck off imo. Always looks wrong to me when people have a few in random places and that's it. Also, face ones are always dumb.
>inb4 somebody avatar quotes me

Lmao.

I have respect for those who are dedicated, even though I'm not a fan of it. Shows a special kind of determination.

I can only take like, one. Like you, having many in random places (and a face tattoo) just seems useless.

Top Bottom