• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

lock2k

Banned
Nahhhhh, she alright

s8vbawfe71711.png

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
This threat forcing dudes to dig in to their spank bank haha.
Please. Spank bank? I don’t even get it out nowadays unless there is something morally wrong about it. The internet has made me dead inside.

This shit is just nice. Reading material to accompany your tea and scones.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Please. Spank bank? I don’t even get it out nowadays unless there is something morally wrong about it. The internet has made me dead inside.

You've locked the door of the closet??

Kagero

Oh My God! Search this man's computer stat! :p

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
EMERGENCY

I went to see the Chili Peppers last night and they performed with George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic. Anyway, there was this sexy as fuck black chick in George Clinton’s band with a dyed blonde afro and skimpy hypercolour outfit on with frills. The music was awesome, but I was mesmerised with this lady. She qualifies for this AND the butts thread.

I immediately came to post her here, but alas, I have exhausted my Google-fu and I can’t even find a name let alone a picture.

Please help GAF!

lock2k

Banned
Gal Gadot
gal-gadot.jpg

Jennifer Connely
1c08dddcf7bd29daa4e2ada4ddb6e69b.jpg

Aya Shalkar - thanks to the gaffer who showed her to me
aGZzNbZ_700b.jpg

Olga Kobzar
DvNTF44WoAA656i.jpg

Jessica Pare
jessica-pare-the-interestings-cast.jpg

Because personally attacking people for no reason is not cool. But hey, your words mean nothing to me anyways because I have dated more women in my life then I thought I would have, even being engaged for quite a while but man am I glad I dodged that bullet.

lmao the fact you got to explain yourself to me

keira knightly is fucking gross. shes like a goddamn tilapia. all bones

guys i just want to apologize to halo. he told me many women have told him he is attractive and he also told he he has dates many of them. who am i to judge WHO

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Because personally attacking people for no reason is not cool. But hey, your words mean nothing to me anyways because I have dated more women in my life then I thought I would have, even being engaged for quite a while but man am I glad I dodged that bullet.

lol don’t feed the troll

Top Bottom