• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

sjboi

I really hope season 8 doesn’t get spoiled this year with leaks. Between the script leaks and the episode leaks, season 7 was spoiler-ific.

Anyway my season 8 wish is still for Cersei to still be holding on to the crown until the credits roll. And if she goes down, she better take one of Jon/Dany down with her! Please D&D, spare us the boring hero story and let the dark timeline take over! :p

Surprised filming has started, when did they start last year? Is another summer premiere possible?

Hey

Is the biggest character fuck up in the show Arya not (essentially) immediately killing Joff, Cersei and Tywin with her three lives? Had she not gone for the letter and just did what she was supposed to, she wouldn't have had to waste one too.

Rewatching

No, the biggest F up would be Catlyn being an idiot and believing Littlefinger that Tyrion owned the dagger to kill Bran - never questioning him about it and even after finding a long blond strand of hair clearly belonging to Cerc... I mean "Tyrion". lol

dumbest character in the show, literally. Every move she made was idiotic.

Hydrus

I really hope season 8 doesn't get spoiled this year with leaks. Between the script leaks and the episode leaks, season 7 was spoiler-ific.

Anyway my season 8 wish is still for Cersei to still be holding on to the crown until the credits roll. And if she goes down, she better take one of Jon/Dany down with her! Please D&D, spare us the boring hero story and let the dark timeline take over! :p

Surprised filming has started, when did they start last year? Is another summer premiere possible?

No. Jon and Dany deserve to live and finally get a somewhat happy ending for once. I'm rewatching the show right now, and it's really dawned on me how badly these two have been treated throughout the whole story. I'm still in season one and it's like, damn! I'm mean, Dany literally is raped so hard she cant even stand. Jon is basicly a villain in the eyes of Caitlin and painted as one despite being a great person. No matter how happy of an ending those two get, it really isn't going to be that happy considering how much crap they've been through.

Thrones going with the "shocking" death of Dany or Jon, would be cliched for this show at this point.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I really hope season 8 doesn’t get spoiled this year with leaks. Between the script leaks and the episode leaks, season 7 was spoiler-ific.

With what happened to GAF recently and the loss of Cornballer as a mod, I fear spoilers will be hard to manage here unless one of those new mods is a GoT fan lol.

That is, if GAF survives until the new season release. It's hard to tell at this point.

Hydrus

I don't think there will be major leaks this time and everyone who post here consistently seems to be very respectful when it comes to that stuff. I think we will be ok.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Cornballer is gone? Damn. He kept the discussions here civil

Well, he's not banned(not sure if he left though), but he's no longer a mod, so yeah. No one left to save us from leaks or people who spoil them for "lulz" unless we PM a mod... but then, they're apparently all anonymous now. So who do we PM? "Modbot"?

Hydrus

Well, he's not banned(not sure if he left though), but he's no longer a mod, so yeah. No one left to save us from leaks or people who spoil them for "lulz" unless we PM a mod... but then, they're apparently all anonymous now. So who do we PM? "Modbot"?

I think we'll find out soon. Pretty sure there will be a way to report stuff. Would be pretty cool if this site was able to have thread mods. Someone who can mod just a community thread and delete post or temp ban some from the thread.

Yes, the leaks were too much in S7.

I think we'll find out soon. Pretty sure there will be a way to report stuff. Would be pretty cool if this site was able to have thread mods. Someone who can mod just a community thread and delete post or temp ban some from the thread.

I don't think reporting would work great right now since people would just abuse it and flood the mods with more problems of having to sift through good posts. Anyway, regarding your other message, don't know why it doesn't work for you, it should.

Hydrus

Yes, the leaks were too much in S7.

I don't think reporting would work great right now since people would just abuse it and flood the mods with more problems of having to sift through good posts. Anyway, regarding your other message, don't know why it doesn't work for you, it should.

I'll try the app later when i get home. I also have to register :p

Hydrus

Day 59 without GoT:

u1yv6p5fsztz.jpg

Top Bottom